Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) (563 Views)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) by RoyalMail: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
A 2-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl are presently receiving treatment at a private hospital after their 'deadly' stepmother allegedly broke the head. left hand, right leg and of the hapless toddlers.

Officers of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) are currently on the trail of a wicked step mother identified as Hasiya, after she broke the head of a 2-year-old boy, Abdulrahman Abubakar and also broke the left hand and right leg of a 4-year-old girl, Maryam Abubakar, at their father’s house located in NDC in Igabi LGA of Kaduna state.

The toddlers are presently receiving treatment at a private hospital in the state after their stepmother fled the house after security agencies came looking for her at their residence on Monday evening.

The mother of the children, Halima, who spoke to a DailyTrust correspondent in the hospital on Tuesday, said she and her husband started having problems 12 days after her son was born which brought to an end, their three year old marriage.

“Initially, the children were living with me after we separated, but immediately I weaned my son, the father came and took the children away first to his parents’ house and then to his wife. On Monday, I was on my way to the market when I got a call from the father of my children that my son was on admission at the hospital.

“I quickly rushed there and when I saw the condition my son was in, I was devastated. He could hardly breathe and he had bruises on his eye, his head, his stomach and his private part. The doctor told me that the fracture on my son’s hand and leg were two weeks old, and I learnt he was not able to walk and was taken to a traditional bonesetter who obviously had not been able to fix the fracture.

“My son is being treated for a broken hand, a broken leg and bruises on his eye, stomach, back and private part while my daughter is being treated for a broken head after their step mother used the sole of a pointed shoe to hit her head. They were also starved in the house because if you see the way they gulped down the tea my sister made for them. The people in the hospital can bear me witness,” she said.

Sources:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/wicked-stepmother-breaks-head-hand-and.html

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/police-arrest-stepmother-who-brutalised-stepchildren-in-kaduna/160108.html

Re: Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) by SUPOL(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
The heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it?
Re: Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) by RoyalMail: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Some ladies are just evil... Devil sef dey learn work for their hand..

lalasticlala
Re: Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
APC
Re: Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) by Cosmosbet(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
PDP
Re: Wicked Stepmother Breaks Head, Hand And Leg Of Toddler In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ezedon:
APC

Flathéaders and foolishness....

(1) (Reply)

My Experiences In The North. / Attempted Rape!girl Bites joystick Of Boss, Boss Battling For Life In Hospital / Shocker!!!!!!!!!!!! Unemployed Man Spends Over N1.8m For Breast Implants Just So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.