Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled (47656 Views)

Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Female Politician Expose Her Husband, Pasuma Lies About Being Single

The veteran Fuji star who is known to have no wife and only babymamas with children, as he hopes to get married some day.

Pasuma haa been linked with several ladies in the past, which include some nollywood actress, however now a Female Politician named Yetunde Babajide has claimed that she is legally married to the singer. Babajide claimed she has being married to the singer for seven years.

In a brief chat with Asabe Afrika, she said;

"My name is Alhaja Yetunde Babajide Odetola. I am the wife of Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma that he married officially. I am the Chief Executive Officer of Yefadot Group of Companies with many other subsidiaries. I am into politics and I am a title holder of Iyalode of the entire Ojodu kingdom in Lagos state. 

I am his legally married wife. This is the 7th year we did our Nikkai marriage and Alhaji (Pasuma) paid my dowry.

I never believe I could marry my husband because I am a well read and educated woman, a business woman and a politician. In fact, my colleagues in politics didn’t believe I could marry someone like that but destiny is more powerful than any circumstance in life.

It was our choice to make it a low key event.  In fact when we started dating, nobody knew about it at all. On the issue of living together or not living together, there is no time that I and my husband don’t see ourselves. It is a mutual agreement that we live our lives like that.

I am not aware of my husband having another wife. I am aware of the fact that I am his legally married wife whom he paid a dowry on.  He married me traditionally by paying my dowry and religiously by doing a Nikkai for me".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/female-politician-expose-her-husband.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by jaymejate: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
i'd say, KO KAN AYE
In fact, she be like Sugar momma

13 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by goldbim(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin yinmu!!if I hear..do you know how many women that are officially married to pasuma but he's not married to them?dream on,ma!!infact,pasuma is like MTN(everywhere he goes) when it comes to women issues...I think the only fuji artiste that respects his marriage vow is obesere irrespective of his lewd/vulgar lyrics...

36 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by PrinceAbinibi: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
ok- moral of the story?
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Benjom(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
...but aunty, you can lie o. Any proof? Anyway, you're married to him but he's not to you until otherwise proven... Shikenna.

Get The Best CV Ever That'll Make Your Job Hunt Effortless. Check Out Some Samples:

www..com/cv-rewrite/

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
lobatan
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by GoggleB(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sorry ma, Na you marry pasuma He no marry you.

11 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Came: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Make una see the fingers of pasuma wife . Hummmmmm!!!! You try for marry am.

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by duduade: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don't understand the skin on her fingers....... Is it bleached or makeup patted on the knuckles.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Abiagirl777(f): 3:58am On Aug 25, 2016
We dont give a flying Bleep what with your burnt knuckles and when did being an iyaloja of your enclave make you a nigerian politician?
She just needed a MRS title and someone gave it to her...

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm mm, serious magana
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by tyson99(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by NameChecker: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Like I care
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by veekid(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Wife number what? Akindindinrin
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by LuvU2: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Bants(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Everything na destiny
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by abbeyty(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
look at her multi colour knuckles. what do these women/men see in bleaching their skins ? so irritating

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by afo86: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Wic number b dis?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by gbaskiboy: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Women and Money,
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by iaminspired: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by jazinogold(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
shocked
I never believe I could marry my husband because I am a well read and educated woman, a business woman and a politician. In fact, my colleagues in politics didn’t believe I could marry someone like that but destiny is more powerful than any circumstance in life

Keep deceiving ya self...money speaking!

One thing i know is for sure...its either am RICH or FAMOUS!!! grin grin grin grin

but women and money be like...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by milky3(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
money my money and who is she frowning at... owo lon fi do something
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by justmenoni: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
This woman is high on ojodu weed mixed together with petrol..so nikkai marriage is the authentic marriage in the court of law? yinmu...madam you better drag baba wasila to ikoyi registry for a LEGALLY recognized marriaage..

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Alasi20(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Lolz.. ... .

Laughing out loudly..... .
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Toluabigr8(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
DAT knuckles tho!
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by kbbanj10(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
eleyi tun gidi gan o. nonsense
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by ohye(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
duduade:
I don't understand the skin on her fingers....... Is it bleached or makeup patted on the knuckles.....

Lwkm
Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Afonja women and caro white are like..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
who is deceiving who....
need fame for her politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] / Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.