Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission (418 Views)

American Celebrity Wendy Williams Passes Out On Live Television(video) / Tstv Has Began Test Transmission!!!!!!!!!! / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by brain247(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders,I noticed that nobody has raised this topic on nairaland. Lately,I noticed i that some of our Television stations are not trying at all,when it comes to good transmission. Hey,am not saying that having a poor transmission on air is a big crime,but what happen when a television station is always going off and on,it can be so irritating to the viewers,expecially when you are watching your favourite programs. So,guys join me and let's discuss this issue.Name your top 3 television stations,with a poor regular transmission. Mine is 1.ONTV 2.MITV. 3.GALAXY

1 Like

Re: Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
1. NTA
2. NTA
3. NTA
Re: Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by phunsticks(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
because ib
Re: Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by phunsticks(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
B.C.O.S

1 Like

Re: Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by ojnnaco(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Even the whole president have poor network transmission in his brain so tell me why a television won't
Re: Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by vincentico(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
OP many factors can contribute to poor network transmission such as
antenna type

so the list can vary.
Re: Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission by michaelolayinka(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mafizo:
1. NTA
2. NTA
3. NTA

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Which One Do You Belong? / Manchester United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Get Extra Time Off – Jose Mourinho. / Man Hangs Self, Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.