Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How To Earn Residual Income - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Earn Residual Income (997 Views)

Affiliate Marketing The Best Way To Make Passive Or Residual Income / How To Earn N100,000+ Monthly From Promoting Info Products / How To Earn Passive Income With Mobofree! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Residual Income by judetayo: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
This channel is created to educate you on various ways to earn residual income and increase your streams of income. Get ready for live trainings as I'm set to empower you.

What you need
1. Access to a computer or smart phone
2. Access to th internet
3. Time
4. Consistency
5. Passion and hunger for success.

That is basically what I require from you. The last will be to pay attention to what I tell you.

This is an open channel. Share your business ideas and experiences that will empower people to earn.

To your success,
Jude Akinkuade
Re: How To Earn Residual Income by abdeiz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Following cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Residual Income by judetayo: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AND EARN EXTRA INCOME WITHOUT GIVING UP EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU?

You've been doing the same thing and expecting different result, that is not the way my friend. It's time to either try something new, change your methods or expand your scope.

I want to briefly show you possible ways of earning residual and legit income after which I will teach you the 'How To' like my custom is.

So, here are some of the possible ways to add to your stream of income:
1. Affiliate marketing
2. Content management
3. Website design and maintenance
4. Domain sales and maintenance
5. Web hosting services
6. Ebook trades
7. Network marketing
8. DIY (Do it Yourself) trainings.

Let's exhaust this first and we can explore some others. Please go ahead to add to the list and educate us.

Like I mentioned in my first post, to succeed in this new ventures, you need that determination to succeed and the you must be consistent.

Also take note that whatever business you are doing that does not have an online prospect or cannot be done/promoted online should be discontinued because the business will not be relevant in some years from now.

In later posts, I will be teaching you the how as we take the businesses one after the other.

Kindly send your questions or enquiries to judetayo@howtolearninternetmarketingforfree.com

To your success
Jude Akinkuade
@judetayo1
Re: How To Earn Residual Income by kabman: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Following
Re: How To Earn Residual Income by victorpotasowie: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=judetayo post=48783735]HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AND EARN EXTRA INCOME WITHOUT GIVING UP EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU?

You've been doing the same thing and expecting different result, that is not the way my friend. It's time to either try something new, change your methods or expand your scope.

I want to briefly show you possible ways of earning residual and legit income after which I will teach you the 'How To' like my custom is.

So, here are some of the possible ways to add to your stream of income:
1. Affiliate marketing
2. Content management
3. Website design and maintenance
4. Domain sales and maintenance
5. Web hosting services
6. Ebook trades
7. Network marketing
8. DIY (Do it Yourself) trainings.

Let's exhaust this first and we can explore some others. Please go ahead to add to the list and educate us.

Like I mentioned in my first post, to succeed in this new ventures, you need that determination to succeed and the you must be consistent.

Also take note that whatever business you are doing that does not have an online prospect or cannot be done/promoted online should be discontinued because the business will not be relevant in some years from now.

In later posts, I will be teaching you the how as we take the businesses one after the other.

Kindly send your questions or enquiries to judetayo@howtolearninternetmarketingforfree.com

To your success
Jude Akinkuade
@judetayo1[/q

hi i ve got plenty qts pls y cant we converse here or beta still fbk., ttnx
Re: How To Earn Residual Income by judetayo: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=victorpotasowie post=48860914][/quote]
hello Victor,connect with me on facebook on Akinkuade Akintayo Jude- fayinminu
Re: How To Earn Residual Income by victorpotasowie: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ty

(1) (Reply)

Skill Acquisition... Become A Boss / Fire Razes Plank Market In Ojota, Lagos / Mini Truck For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.