Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Five Words You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been To A Nigerian Primary School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Words You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been To A Nigerian Primary School (987 Views)

Pictures Smokers Can Relate To / Full Forms Of Some Words You Need To Know As A Student! / What Are The First Three Words You See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Words You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been To A Nigerian Primary School by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Straight to the point......
1-S.U.B.J.E.C.T:Stupid Uche Beat Janet Every Christmas Time.....Even i am gulty of this onegrin

2-60 L.E.A.V.E.S: Sixty ladies eat amala vomit ewedu soup......can someone explain this scientifically?

3-I will tell uncle for you.....Is this even correct english:/

4-WAKA:there is no Nigerian child that is not guilty of this...if not so

5-Uncle is coming:...and we will be running like mad dogs around the classgrin
Feel free to add yours....
Re: Five Words You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been To A Nigerian Primary School by Hoseaovo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
''I'm among"----when you wish to join a group play
Re: Five Words You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been To A Nigerian Primary School by Deejay777(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
I first:- anytime we want 2 play game

they did nt use 2 touch my head in my family:- even til sec sch daes

i want 2 bcum a; doctor,lawyer,soldier or president:- most of us saying dz studied business admin @d university

(1) (Reply)

Supposeing This Man Is A Teacher What Subject Will He Teach. Pic / Few Jokes On Twitter "��� / Nairaland Epic Comments Of The Week: Episode I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.