Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here (2231 Views)

Are You Interested In Making Legal And Consistent Income Online? Enter Here. / Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by emyryx(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi nairalanders,

its me again o, I've been thinking about this for a while and I know many nairalanders fall under this category too.

Many of us have beautiful ideas which can earn us super cool cash but don't have the capital to start. I will use myself for example, have practical proofs of how to make money online but don't have a laptop to start making the cash. I even went as far as trying to sell e-books to raise cash but my efforts were futile cos NIgerians are all doubting Thomas that doubt even their lives.

Well about 3 months ago, I joined some awesome forums and online communities that opened my eyes on how to make real cash online. Some nice dudes I met there taught me almost everything. I decided to give out but nairalanders felt it was a scam but I just needed the proceeds to buy a laptop to get started.

To cut the story short, I want to form a team here on nairaland that will join me in making the cash.

So here is my plan:
- Form a group of like minded individuals
- Share relevant info to help each other succeed
- Contribute for individuals to get started.

Focus:
- Content writing
- Graphics Design
-Digital marketing
-App development
-Any means of making money online

I decided to share this because nairaland is more like a community and wr should help each other grow. Pls I dont have ny intention to scam anybody. Just tryingto help and get help too.

Pls indicate interest here if interested.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by tboy070(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
am interested
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by princepee001: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm interested bro
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by Antanananovic: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2016
I am interested....I have average skills in content writing but would definitely want to have a bite in other lucrative skills...will be looking forward to more on this...
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by Dejiih001(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Am interested too
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by millhouse: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Shoot
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by Antanananovic: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
emyryx:
Hi nairalanders,

its me again o, I've been thinking about this for a while and I know many nairalanders fall under this category too.

Many of us have beautiful ideas which can earn us super cool cash but don't have the capital to start. I will use myself for example, have practical proofs of how to make money online but don't have a laptop to start making the cash. I even went as far as trying to sell e-books to raise cash but my efforts were futile cos NIgerians are all doubting Thomas that doubt even their lives.

Well about 3 months ago, I joined some awesome forums and online communities that opened my eyes on how to make real cash online. Some nice dudes I met there taught me almost everything. I decided to give out but nairalanders felt it was a scam but I just needed the proceeds to buy a laptop to get started.

To cut the story short, I want to form a team here on nairaland that will join me in making the cash.

So here is my plan:
- Form a group of like minded individuals
- Share relevant info to help each other succeed
- Contribute for individuals to get started.

Focus:
- Content writing
- Graphics Design
-Digital marketing
-App development
-Any means of making money online

I decided to share this because nairaland is more like a community and wr should help each other grow. Pls I dont have ny intention to scam anybody. Just tryingto help and get help too.

Pls indicate interest here if interested.
good evening bro! are you actually gonna start or what....time is precious...let's get to business and help one another...safe bruv
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by BioTeck: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Count me in
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by lexaydfg(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Interested
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by Royle2014(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm interested bro. I'm into content writing and looking to market my skills and learn more as well
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by otunbacarter(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm in
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by charlo12(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
am interested
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by melvintoksy(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Ride on bro, i'm good to go.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by adek6555: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2016
where are you,let's ride on GOD is with us
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by Jtvinci(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Hey pple, Incase your are in need of a verified Amazon account for your product reviews please contact me for a reasonable price. Thanks.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by ashatoda: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
inside
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by helenhotty: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let"s get started.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by herlonso: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Am in also.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by emyryx(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2016
ok am back lets get started.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by emyryx(m): 4:39am On Oct 18, 2016
ok here's the deal, i'll partner with 10 people here show them everything needed and when they start earning. They give me 5k each for me to be able to raise money to buy laptop.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by emyryx(m): 4:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Antanananovic:
I am interested....I have average skills in content writing but would definitely want to have a bite in other lucrative skills...will be looking forward to more on this...

Great no p
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by emyryx(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Antanananovic:
good evening bro! are you actually gonna start or what....time is precious...let's get to business and help one another...safe bruv

am here o, lost my phone since then o
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by tabithababy(f): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Am interested.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by beautygboel(f): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Am in

contact me on BBM 2BF6A5F8
whatsapp/call 07066252266
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by ahms12(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2016
emyryx:
ok here's the deal, i'll partner with 10 people here show them everything needed and when they start earning. They give me 5k each for me to be able to raise money to buy laptop.
....am in let's fire on sir
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by 9japple(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
I am in....why don't we form a WhatsApp group for this? OP create one and add me.....08068429492
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by shakol91(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2016
emyryx:
count me in
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by Abcruz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
emyryx:
i'm in bro. Kindly proceed.
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by skyrockete(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
I am interested- mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by ashatoda: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
guy oya now
Re: Want To Start Making Money Online?? Enter Here by debbydee(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
abeg i am intrested.

(1) (2)

Can One Start A Business With N1000? / China Imports Business Advice / How To Become Petroleum Products Broker With Or Without Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.