Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... (66055 Views)

Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Atake14(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca :

No TV, xo u cant c...i pity u
i bet d money Saraki spent on that house..is not up to his morning tea expenses...
by the way how i won take dey sure say Saraki ni do dis one..no show of im shadow in any of d picx..
i can easily say i renovated d hause for mama
sumtin fishy here

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Lol. No be your kind? I have taken the time in explaining to them. The wise ones listened and understood, one unwise one still arguing. Lol
Eh... Did you see the "likes"? Ok, go back to page 1 and check how many likes those "he tried" fellows have got. Your assignment smiley

You need more screen shots?

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:

You need more screen shots?
I didn't disagreee there were bashers. Of course, there were. I hope you saw my responses. Did they continue arguing blindly like you?

Next, is that I got likes as well, meaning that there were people shared my opinion. Moreover, some other people on this same thread expressed similar opinions with me. Which is that Sakari can and should have done better.

Read through the pages and listen to intelligent reasoning from enlighted people. Apart from being in tune with the time, it will also help you go a longer way in life.

And why are you sending me a PM? Attention-seeking Nichodemus angry
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by BadirX(m): 1:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Wetin una wan make government do?
Dis should be under the jurisdiction of Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by okoro2much: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2016
I like the transformation. It is also nice to see that even when she was very poor, she sweeps her house well.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Bifwoli: 1:28am On Aug 25, 2016
doyin68:
That's good

Not good enough.For his kind of income that place ought to look better than a glorified warehouse with cheap panel ceiling and cheap cabinets.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Taryur3(m): 1:31am On Aug 25, 2016
No big deal here,the total amount spent can't be over 300k which I can single handedly give out from my monthly salary.Saraki is a thief,what he has done can only thrilled his hungry followers not someone like me.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by 4Qbitch: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Oh God ve mercy! she deserves much more than this. What a nation!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Jay542(m): 1:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Jennydoris:

A very big one.
If it's not dollar then it's Buhari!
I tayaa for some people shaa!
Very annoying. The more I ponder about the relationship with this thread and Dollar, the more irritated I get. I wonder how they think at times.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Jay542(m): 1:54am On Aug 25, 2016
bebe2:
embarassed

chai cry cry cry

death, where is thy sting cry cry

God pls give me long life for the sake of my mother.

Amin. We share similar prayers. God help us all. Amin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by AreaFada2: 2:04am On Aug 25, 2016
skilfulsagei:
Saraki try for this one!! No bad belle.

But just days back, people were saying here on NL that Saraki did very little. That he should have done far more.

That he should have sunk a borehole for her too instead of just renovating the well.

If others have done this before, won't sinking borehole with 150k to 300k, depending on soil, be cheaper for Saraki than all this work shown here? shocked shocked
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by wallay77(m): 2:16am On Aug 25, 2016
God picked her call when she is old.......oh Lord pls pick my own call now that am still young
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by AreaFada2: 2:20am On Aug 25, 2016
ajalawole:
bro am tire ooo. Even as am speaking, am the one taking care of my granny in village now (aged 94), though my dad is late and[b] my dad sister is in UK she dont care about that,[/b] but incase our granny pass on(i pray she stay more years) now, he children in UK will be coming home with billion for the funeral.... Is it only we yoruba's or what? I can't leave my mum like that. Never?

You should try and let them know the situation.
Are they sending money that somebody is "eating" along the way? Do your relatives abroad visit granny in the village when they visit 9ja?

Because, we have seen many things before. Personally.

Until you actually go to the village & see the situation, you will never know. Talking from experience.

The Cocoa, rubber and other plantations granny used to have bringing lots of money in years back (as they remember it) may not be same now.

As for extravagant funerals, remember it is those extended family at home who send estimate to relatives abroad about cost.

Some people earning 100k or less a month in 9ja will now gather to make a list: 5 cows, 7 bags of rice, 4 goats, 25 cartons of turkey, 50 cartons of star beer, 50 cartons of malt, 25 cartons of small stout, Aso-Ebi, TV/Radio announcement, musicians, cooks, ETC. Grand total, 5.5 million Naira for the funeral. And 1 million Naira contingency. In all this, they have decided to contribute a grand total of Zero Naira. Again from experience. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by sammhi(m): 3:06am On Aug 25, 2016
nijascammers:

they stole 300 million naira in saraki's house, this will not cover his sins, if there was fairness and equity in wealth distribution, there won't be need for this .
No where in the word is wealth distributed equally . Jesus said you will always have the poor with you.
So u think no poor man in US or London. Go there and see.
What he did is good . God will be happy with him for doing this to the old woman . So will it have been better for Sarak to ignore her ? I wonder the sort of creatures in the country . Shame on you.
I won't be surprise if you a close companion to PmB given this your Shallow mind and myopic vision .
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by TolaniLuv: 3:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Saraki! You tried .. But, this is like 1 Naira to billions you stole.. And karma go still catch up with you IJN
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 25, 2016
This is charity not governance. Anybody with a kind heart (or dubious intentions ) can give to the poor but it takes a GREAT LEADER and smart brains to lead multiple of his people from poverty and economic sabotage. Congrats to Rashidi Yekini's mother. Her son was a football icon in Nigeria and even in his death his family is still benefittig from it. This should encourage us all as well.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by afeezzezo: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2016
bebe2:
embarassed
chai cry cry cry
AMIN
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by NairaandNigeria: 4:25am On Aug 25, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Rasheed Yekini’s aged mother who had been left with nothing ever since the death of her legendary football son in 2012, was recently shown a helping hand by the Senate President Bukola Saraki.

He rehabilitated her living conditions and almost failing petty business.

Check out the before and after pic:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/before-and-after-photos-of-rashidi.html

Good from you SP, May Allah reward you. But please let this be a gift from your pocket, don't let us begin to hear in future that billion of naira was budgeted for the rehabilitation of Yekini mother's house. Otherwise I will quickly withdraw my prayer
God bless you more
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Nice.

check my signature.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by arimahoseloka(m): 4:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria is a trap. Just look at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by mahmuud(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2016
In making d world a better place, philantrophy is key. Kudos.

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ruemu(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Rasheed Yekini’s aged mother who had been left with nothing ever since the death of her legendary football son in 2012, was recently shown a helping hand by the Senate President Bukola Saraki.

He rehabilitated her living conditions and almost failing petty business.

Check out the before and after pic:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/before-and-after-photos-of-rashidi.html

This is very Good.. However Saraki should stop trying to score CHEAP political point.
IF they do their jobs right we wont need a Senate president to furnish a home and buy some provisions and take pictures and share with nigerians.. to show solidarity to a suppose hero of this great country..

there are millions of aged people out there suffering .. he should rather pass a bill to take care of their welfare.
when such project start I will Clap for Saraki.. until then he is no different from other polititrikcian manipulating NIGERIANs for their selfish interest.

N by the way what page are we on the Saraki Saga?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by slowbreeze(f): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Came:
Na only Rashidi be her only pikin? Wetin other of her children dey do way dem leave their mama like this? This world ehhhh!!! God bless your kind gesture sir.

Thank u. U jst spoke my mind.If they had something worthwhile doing,Im sure their mum wouldnt be like dis.Dis is wat happens wen a family decides not to hustle ,& to depend on one person for survival.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Glomoni: 5:50am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=chicoMX post=48775375]well done sir!! But no television?[/quote
Shine ur eyes wella nah shocked, there is table-top TV there, that's d one Mama can operation.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by stawarts(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2016
If am right, late Rasidi is from kwara state...if we value what sarakis have stolen from that state to what they used to fix the mama: paint,ceil, chair, 50k worth of provision, they can't even buy new table and TV. And now he(Senate president) can claim his constituency allowance for this great project. I pity this country!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by buskie13(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2016
bebe2:
embarassed

chai cry cry cry

is this a prayer or wat...you're supposed to live more than ur mother
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by julybaba(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2016
This Life.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by QuickLoans(f): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Wtf? Is there no money in football when he was still alive? Tears almost drop out of my eye for this woman. She is definitely struggling . God please sender more helpers to this woman wherever she is
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by osarenmwienda(f): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2016
wtf!!! the old apartment looks like a poultry
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2016
in as much as I commend this gesture, I want to point out that anything worth doing, is worth doing well, major renovations were not done on this house from the pictures, the windows, ceiling and even the floor are still there, even mosquito nets on the windows and even door would have gone a long way for the old woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.