Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Zimbabwe’s Medalless Olympic; Arrest All Of Them…. Mugabe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zimbabwe’s Medalless Olympic; Arrest All Of Them…. Mugabe (257 Views)

Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances / Olympic Rower Chierika Ukogu Reaches Semifinal / Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe’s Medalless Olympic; Arrest All Of Them…. Mugabe by SoluB: 4:50am On Aug 25, 2016
“We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes. If you are not ready to sacrifice and win even copper or brass medals (referring the 4th and 5th positions) as our neighbors Botswana did, then why do you go to waste our money” he said.
If we needed people to just go to Brazil to sing our national anthem and hoist our flag, we would have sent some of the beautiful girls and handsome guys from University of Zimbabwe to represent us.

“This situation is like an impotent man who is married to 5 women, what is the essence? I will make sure we share the cost across board for all of them to pay back to government chest even if it take 10 years recoup, now it turns out to be a soft loan we have given them to go and visit Brazil as tourist, they are useless

I hereby instruct the Commissioner General of Zimbabwe Police Republic to arrest and detain the whole Zimbabwean Olympic Team members immediately the arrive at the Harare International Airport.

http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/zimbabwes-medalless-olympic-arrest-all-of-them-mugabe/
Re: Zimbabwe’s Medalless Olympic; Arrest All Of Them…. Mugabe by youngest85(m): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2016
if i was amongd team, i will jst turn to fugitive in brazil

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Medalless Olympic; Arrest All Of Them…. Mugabe by KingRex1(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2016
And who is gonna come out next time?
This Mugagbe funny sha, won't be surprised if PMB comes up with same idea.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration 92.3 FM - Lagos Nigeria / What Would You Do Differently? / THIS Broke Singapore’s Chewing Gum Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.