Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? (878 Views)

Would You Love Your Wedding To Be Like This???? / What Would Integrating Be Like For Someone Who Was Raised Like I Was? / Free Radio And Online Promotion For Upcoming Artistes, Comedians, And Djs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by ImperialYoruba: 5:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Did West Africans Develop Cast Iron In Pre-colonial Times? by Chinaimporter: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2014

If by west african,u mean indigineous ones like ijaw..non but if you mean migrant ones like the igbos the yes.cast iron was discovered by the igbos around 2500bc .The true origin of the igbos lies in the sumerian city of ur near the site on ancient babylonia.the igbos establist the ubaid dynasty headed by the great igbo king meshanepada who built a ziggurat in honor of the great god nnanna(also called nanna in sumerian and sin in akkadian) who asked the igbos to migrate to other part of the world to spread civilization in the then young world. Igbos then invented the first alphabet called the cuneiform and left babylon under an igbo family called the Akadians who where the ancestors of modern arabs,Ethiopians and jews through a former sheperd of igbo orign called abraham.
The igbos then migrated to perisia which they civilized and gave her first royal dynasty and their god called Ahura mazda(i hi ura mu aza gi meaning he who answers me in my sleep)
From there they went to ancient egypt where they civilized and gave her first pyramids and also sent a delegation th civilized the barbarians in the north called the greeks.it should be noted that some of the greatest greek men where igbos eg aristotle(erie asi tolu uto), pythagoras(bia ta ara) achilles( aku ili) etc.
The igbos also enslaved the isrealites in both babylonia and Egypt and after they got tired of the city life they migrated to eastern nigeria while civilizing the Nubians, yorubas,fulanis etc on there way.it should be noted that oduduwa and bayegida were all igbos in oduduwa case yoruba legend holds that he is a fair man from the east.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by Udmaster(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
Re: Did West Africans Develop Cast Iron In Pre-colonial Times? by Chinaimporter: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2014

If by west african,u mean indigineous ones like ijaw..non but if you mean migrant ones like the igbos the yes.cast iron was discovered by the igbos around 2500bc .The true origin of the igbos lies in the sumerian city of ur near the site on ancient babylonia.the igbos establist the ubaid dynasty headed by the great igbo king meshanepada who built a ziggurat in honor of the great god nnanna(also called nanna in sumerian and sin in akkadian) who asked the igbos to migrate to other part of the world to spread civilization in the then young world. Igbos then invented the first alphabet called the cuneiform and left babylon under an igbo family called the Akadians who where the ancestors of modern arabs,Ethiopians and jews through a former sheperd of igbo orign called abraham.
The igbos then migrated to perisia which they civilized and gave her first royal dynasty and their god called Ahura mazda(i hi ura mu aza gi meaning he who answers me in my sleep)
From there they went to ancient egypt where they civilized and gave her first pyramids and also sent a delegation th civilized the barbarians in the north called the greeks.it should be noted that some of the greatest greek men where igbos eg aristotle(erie asi tolu uto), pythagoras(bia ta ara) achilles( aku ili) etc.
The igbos also enslaved the isrealites in both babylonia and Egypt and after they got tired of the city life they migrated to eastern nigeria while civilizing the Nubians, yorubas,fulanis etc on there way.it should be noted that oduduwa and bayegida were all igbos in oduduwa case yoruba legend holds that he is a fair man from the east.
shun tribalism, it does not pay.
I know that the reno omokiri article provoked this.
Cc: Mynd44,

1 Like

Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by metalDETECTED(m): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Udmaster:
shun tribalism, it does not pay.
I know that the reno omokiri article provoked this.
Cc: Mynd44,
Exactly .... it really must be miserable being a tribalist. Imagine waking up @ this hour with nightmare of another tribe to sweat this crap up there.
A minute of silence for Op shaa undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Why are you punishing yourself in this manner..

Right now I feel so pity for you and wish there is a way I could help you..

1 Like

Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by HtwoOw: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2016
heheheeheheheheheh

Trouble maker
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by TechRev: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Why are you punishing yourself in this manner..

Right now I feel so pity for you and wish there is a way I could help you..
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians? by ImperialYoruba: 5:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Fifty years after the first military coup d'état which tragically claimed the life of the then Head of State, Late General Johnson Thomas Aguiyi Ironsi, Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, has called on the Federal Government to immortalise the slain Head of State.

Ohanaeze Youths argued that the late Ironsi staked his life for the unity of the country and therefore deserved to be immortalized and given his proper place in the annals of Nigerian history.

Ohanaeze Youth Council, in a press statement issued by its National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, expressed great regret that 50 years after his tragic death, the Federal Government was yet to immortalise Ironsi "who staked his life to unite Nigeria".

OYC suggested that the Federal Government should "name the nation's seat of power, Aso Rock after the late Head of State in recognition of his invaluable sacrifices for the unity of Nigeria."

No tribe is greater at generating funny news than Ibos. These freaks are like suffering from arrested development. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

200mt Of Soya Beans Available For Immediate Purchase / Mko Abiola: The Untold Story Of How He Was Installed / Ekiti Speaking People Of Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.