Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! (849 Views)

5 Lessons I Learnt From Making First Page On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Hello Guys, I need you all to educate me please this morning.

I want to know the criteria, the standards and guidelines to get on Nairaland First Page.

Do I need to do some SEO or what, any optimization tips?

Is getting on first page determined by my post title, or content, forum, threads or its according to the moderator's wish?

I had checked from page 1-10 and none of my post appears...... I really want to know how I can get there.....

That front page will make me feel like a celebrity!!! Lol...... Please Guys and Gurls, educate me....

"How do I get on Nairaland front page or First Page"

Moral24
www.moral24.

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by Smallb0b0(f): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Know Wad ur mods like.
For example LaLa loves snakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by youngest85(m): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2016
post a topic abt ur boobs and attach d photo to it....

Tank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by mhisbliss(f): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2016
the contents of your post is all you need

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by GdexFolami(m): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol oga o..front page lo ba e bayiii.mo foh fun e o.well as you don hear lala loves snakes talks gan or comment on celebrity's Instagram or Twitter page etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by azeecoboy(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2016
I just post non chalantly and it amazes me most of my post reach frontpage cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:
post a topic abt ur boobs and attach d photo to it....

Tank me later

If am your Girlfriend, am sure you won't say that...... its not fair you know.. Mr Youngest
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2016
azeecoboy:
I just post non chalantly and it amazes me most of my post reach frontpage cool

Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2016
GdexFolami:
Lol oga o..front page lo ba e bayiii.mo foh fun e o.well as you don hear lala loves snakes talks gan or comment on celebrity's Instagram or Twitter page etc

Folami I can't get some words please..... gan you mean gun?

I think I got the idea....Thanks dearie
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by GdexFolami(m): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

If am your Girlfriend, am sure you won't say that...... its not fair you know.. Mr Youngest
na advice now,seriously try it or shoot your brother and type 'this man has just been shot by his angry sister at so so so(graphic photos).I swr if e no reach FP wa pami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by youngest85(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Buh u knw d formula nw.....

Give + what u have = what u want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
the contents of your post is all you need

Contents!!!!!......I get it......Does that mean some moderators or some people are reading every posts to check the content? Or is it automatically?
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by azeecoboy(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Hmmmm
I bet u there is no special feelings to it......just keep on posting something meaningful,one would definitely be front page worthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:

Buh u knw d formula nw.....

Give + what u have = what u want.

That's funny..... Youngest, you must be a comedian!!!!!

Thanks for your reply anyways

Lol
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2016
azeecoboy:
I bet u there is no special feelings to it......just keep on posting something meaningful,one would definitely be front page worthy

Azee thank you....I love this....The best comment ever.....
I really appreciate that.
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by mhisbliss(f): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Contents!!!!!......I get it......Does that mean some moderators or some people are reading every posts to check the content? Or is it automatically?
they read it, and push to fp if they personally think its worth it, that explains why lots of good threads never make fp why the snakes and celebrity and murder threads make fp, i think its not fair though, so try to make your post as informative Intresting and clearly written as possible and pray it catches thier fancy and voila it hits fp, but if you're so desperate for it, kill a snake or bushrat, title the thread like this '' big snake i bought for 30k or killed today'' and watch it make fp in seconds, or you can discuss business and blogging, those are the things making fp this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2016
GdexFolami:
na advice now,seriously try it or shoot your brother and type 'this man has just been shot by his angry sister at so so so(graphic photos).I swr if e no reach FP wa pami

Stand up comedian
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by azeecoboy(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Azee thank you....I love this....The best comment ever.....
I really appreciate that.
you are welcome Lola bae smiley
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by lola024(f): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
they read it, and push to fp if they personally think its worth it, that explains why lots of good threads never make fp why the snakes and celebrity and murder threads make fp, i think its not fair though, so try to make your post as informative Intresting and clearly written as possible and pray it catches thier fancy and voila it hits fp, but if you're so desperate for it, kill a snake or bushrat, title the thread like this '' big snake i bought for 30k or killed today'' and watch it make fp in seconds, or you can discuss business and blogging, those are the things making fp this days

Bliss.....oh I really appreciate that..... very funny though.....thanks for the information.
You really made me laugh...Thumbs up.
Thank you soooooo much!!!!!
Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by mhisbliss(f): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Bliss.....oh I really appreciate that..... very funny though.....thanks for the information.
You really made me laugh...Thumbs up.
Thank you soooooo much!!!!!
welcome smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get On Nairaland First Page? Help!!! by ANNOY(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
If you ask me na who I go ask.#question for the gods.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Think You're Smart? Get In Here / Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School / Rome Business School: Executive Education On Public Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.