Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Do You Consider The Main Problems You Face With Online Shopping In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Consider The Main Problems You Face With Online Shopping In Nigeria (396 Views)

8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. / Shoprite Onitsha On Sundays Turn Into Second Main Market / 1$ = 194.4naira For Online Shopping In China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Consider The Main Problems You Face With Online Shopping In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2016
E-commerce in Nigeria has faced many challenges in the past but it has definitely come a long way. People now shop online for convenience, some others for great deals and many others like me love to window-shop grin

So this thread seeks to discover,

1. Your first online shopping experience in Nigeria
2. Challenges you faced
3. What you look forward cheeking out/shopping for
Re: What Do You Consider The Main Problems You Face With Online Shopping In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Let me get the ball rolling,
my first shopping experience was with Konga back in 2012 when they just lunched, it was during their Yakata sales promo and their website fell "yakata" grin
the website had a lot of bugs.
Now I hardly shop online because what you see isn't always what you get but it has't stopped me from visiting their website almost everyday grin
Re: What Do You Consider The Main Problems You Face With Online Shopping In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2016
They mostly do have logistics problem which affects their delivery time and product quality

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Of How To Earn Amazing Income From Writing Articles / 5 Ways To Increase Your Productivity Using Technology / Learn How To Trade Virtual Money And Earn In Euro And Dollars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.