Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now (5686 Views)

Farming Now Made Easy. Invest In The Land We Do The Farming For U. / I Have 10 Hectares Of Land For Farming. Now What Next?? / Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2016
At present, the demand for cassava is not about any time soon due to government policies dat has forced even multi-nationals to source for the crop locally

with the current economic crisis,the price of the common food like beans, rice, garri are on the increase, so anyone venturing into cassava farming is sure of smiling to the bank
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Cassava farming poses little threat when it comes to risks factors like drought and disease as we plant varieties that are resistant to both. Unlike other crops that are tedious and hectic to maintain
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Cassava farming poses little threat when it comes to risks factors like drought and disease as we plant varieties that are resistant to both. Unlike other crops that are tedious and hectic to maintain. So any investor investing in cassava is sure of his/her investment with interest

Onlike other crops, cassava has diverse industrial useage like starch,cassava chips,ethanol etc. Hence its high demand

Cassava farming is easy to manage
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2016
COST ANALYSIS OF WHY CASSAVA FARMING IS PROFITABLE

Cost of cultivating cassava - 130,000

Duration - 9 months

Benchmark tonneage/hectare - 25 tons

Current market price/ton - 21,000

21,000 x 25tons = 525,000

525,000 - 130,000(initial investment)
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Now lets take it a step further by adding value to the cassava by processing it to garri
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2016
4tons of cassava = 1ton of garri

4tons of cassava = 84,000(@ 21,000/ton)

1ton of garri = 180,000 (@ current market price)

1ton of garri = 18 bags of garri( each bag 60kg)

1bag =10,000

10,000 x 18bags of garri = 180,000(1ton)

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
No back door charges
just straight farming based on intergrity as our word is our bond and watch ur wealth grow

Contact us TEAM FARMERS and let us walk u thru to cassava wealth on
08060153798, 08057365577 - Mr. David

08188860616 - Mr Emem Paul
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by karlxavier(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
What is the current price of Garri now in the market? Is it up to 18,000?

What are plans made if Para venture price of Garri falls?

When calculating profit analysis, it's best to use lowest profit ever to calculate.

Please kindly list the breakdown analysis of planting one hectare of cassava let's see. Thanks.
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Debesther: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mr,David you are wrong.
How can you make an analysis like this and you expect people to take u serious .

Where are those who will peel the cassava
Expenses for the operators,fryers,and wood to do the frying?.
Pls lead people right, don't be interested in the money you will make but how many lives you are changing for good.
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
karlxavier:

When calculating profit analysis, it's best to use lowest profit ever to calculate.

Please kindly list the breakdown analysis of planting one hectare of cassava let's see. Thanks.
everything price u c there are at its lowest
u ave 20 paint rubbers of garri in a bag
current price of a paint rubber in owode market in yewa south as at today market day is btw 650 to 750 depending on the type of garri u want to buy
i pegged mine at 500 so i am stupid

secondly i neva said a bag was 18000 but 10000

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
karlxavier:

current price of a paint rubber in owode market in yewa south as at today market day is btw 650 to 750 depending on the type of garri u want to buy
i pegged mine at 500 so i am not stupid

secondly i neva said a bag was 18,000 but 10,000

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
karlxavier:

i pegged mine at 500

secondly i neva said a bag was 18,000 but 10,000
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Debesther:
Mr,David you are wrong.
How can you make an analysis like this and you expect people to take u serious .

Where are those who will peel the cassava
Expenses for the operators,fryers,and wood to do the frying?.
Pls lead people right, don't be interested in the money you will make but how many lives you are changing for good.
God bless you all

d part i did d analysis didnt show due to bad network in my area but will repost it again so dont think i am here to enrich myself do are very harsh words dat i dont like one bit
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Arvinkris(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Do u plant n manage this farm n sell? If so WATS ur cut?
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Arvinkris:
yes we plant, manage and sell. We collect 20% of ur net profit as our management fees
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Arvinkris:
yes we plant, manage and sell. We collect 20% of ur net profit as our management fees after d final sales of the crop
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please kindly list the breakdown analysis of planting one hectare of cassava let's see. Thanks. [/quote]

land lease 10k/ha

1st and 2nd plough
10k each= 20k/ha

planting = 15k/ha

cassava stem =25000

1st weeding= 10500

fertilizer 3bags@ 7k each=21000

application 6000

second weeding 10500

third weeding 10500
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
First payment = landlease+1st&2nd plough+cassava stem/transp+planting
second payment = 1st weeding+fertilizer+application
third payment second weeding
fourth payment third weeding
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Contact us TEAM FARMERS and
let us walk u thru to cassava
wealth on
08060153798, 08057365577
- Mr. David

08188860616 - Mr Emem Paul

08064612484 - Mr. Solomon
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Agriman(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Did you really want to start agricultural business? If yes, then you will need to get your land for farming. For this reason, you don't need to stress yourself in searching for a surest farmland. Agrobalm farmland agent are ready to help you get an affordable farmland at a very cheap price in Osun state and Ogun state. We can help you get as many acres you want for your agribusiness. However, we can also recommend a competent surveyor that will help you out. Our farmland is cheap and real. Long live agrobalm! Our happiness is for you to be successful with agricultural business.
To get your farmland, kindly contact us with the number below:
Contact us as soon as possible to get yours: 08130767357
Signature: http://www.agrobalm.com
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by mrinsurer: 5:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Is it possible to plant Cassava at this time when we are approaching dry season?
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Preciousseed(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2016
so many important cost which OP didn't mention in the analysis, like cost if transporting the cassava to the market, assuming you are not selling on your farm, cost of processing the cassava to garri......peeling, washing, grating, pressing, sifting, frying, cooling, bagging, packaging, transporting to the market, etc. Or are those not cost components? Your analysis should be a holistic analysis, incorporating any form of cost there may be!
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Molayan: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Emempaul:
4tons of cassava = 1ton of garri
4tons of cassava = 84,000(@ 21,000/ton)
1ton of garri = 180,000 (@ current market price)
1ton of garri = 18 bags of garri( each bag 60kg)
1bag =10,000
10,000 x 18bags of garri = 180,000(1ton)
How many kongos are dere in the 60kg garri bag
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Preciousseed:
so many important cost which OP didn't mention in the analysis, like cost if transporting the cassava to the market, assuming you are not selling on your farm, cost of processing the cassava to garri......peeling, washing, grating, pressing, sifting, frying, cooling, bagging, packaging, transporting to the market, etc. Or are those not cost components? Your analysis should be a holistic analysis, incorporating any form of cost there may be!
before i wrote d price list those expenses were already deducted

the accual cost of a ton is 26k, u minus 5k for transp and harvesting cost and u get 21k. I didnt feel the nid to include those cost so bite me

for garri processing, that information is not free. U want that infor, u pay for it pls dont be offended

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Molayan:
How many kongos are dere in the 60kg garri bag
sorry i dont knw cos we dont use dat to measure
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by bukaeno1: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
fertile farm land for sale at ibadan/iseyin road @ 60k per acre for more details contact 07015627762 total acreage available is 400 with survey . Our company offers free agricultural consultancy service after you procure the land
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
For those of us interested in investing cassava, we are working on a rain time factor so time is of the essence. Deadline for investors is first week of october anything after dat and we will not be accepting any investor till nxt year
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by EmyBless: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Emempaul:
For those of us interested in
investing cassava, we are
working on a rain time factor
so time is of the essence.
Deadline for investors is first
week of october anything
after dat and we will not be
accepting any investor till nxt
year
Emempaul:
For those of us interested in
investing cassava, we are
working on a rain time factor
so time is of the essence.
Deadline for investors is first
week of october anything
after dat and we will not be
accepting any investor till nxt
year
Where are you based?
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
EmyBless:
Where are you based?
owode - idiroko/seme border axis
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by ola4d: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
So that if yawa gas u can cross to republic of Benin? Very wise man.mpaul post=49099489]
owode - idiroko/seme border axis[/quote]
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin
ola4d:
So that if yawa gas u can cross to republic of Benin? Very wise man.mpaul post=49099489]
grin
ola4d:
no running no were
Re: Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now by Emempaul(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
OUR TEAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

3acres Of farm Land For Sale @ 150k/acre With Documents / My Backyard Cucumber--season 2 / Can A Farmer Own A 'white Collared Office?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.