Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight (42880 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by TunezMediaTV: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Nollywood actor Mofe Duncan and his Indian wife Jessica had the pillars of their marriage shaken recently after a leaked chat showed the actor flirting online with a lady known as Zainab.

The two are still going strong tho and have just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary with much love.

The couple got married in August, 2015 and together, they have been able to grow past the various challenges associated with marriage without allowing third party interference into their home.

Wife of the actor, Jessica, while eulogizing her hubby on how they have come thus far together explained that she thought marriage was all about the cuddles and kisses but later realized that it was beyond that.

In her words, “One year has passed so quickly and I don’t even know how. Over the last one year I have realized that marriage is not just about love, hugs and cuddles but it is also about fights and arguments. But even fighting and arguing with a sweet husband like you, feels like a cute thing to do. With the rate at which we’re making priceless memories, we’ll need at least a couple of more lifetimes to let them soak in. Happy 1st anniversary.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/indian-wife-of-popular-nollywood-actor.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJag_imhSpw/

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by cornel994(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Izoryt

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Behira(f): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Okai
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by YourMajesty(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
India?
It is better i get married to a malawi girl who's deaf and dumb than to marry a queen from india.

12 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Marriage is hard work.

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by jazinogold(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2016
fight..quarrel na d fun of marriage! especially if the wife cook and d food no con sweet shocked

but upgraded fight and upgraded quarrel fit lead to suicide attempt and divorce lipsrsealed ask Treasury Bills TBills

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Which couple doesn't fight?

4 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by holluwai(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Nairaland aka nollywood gist dot come.

Lol
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Proffdada: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Nollywood plus Bollywood = dramatic fairytales undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by sunnyside16(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2016
marriage is a beautiful thing
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2016
that the reason why marriage is not just for anybody....think twice before saying I do and ofcos ask yourself those essential questions

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by johnstar(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2016
undecided nairaland and usless nigeria celebrity gist

26 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by harmbhrosz(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Op I don't understand the reason for this news,

Are there couples that don't fight/argue?

If Seun really wants to be serious with this forum, he should have a standard of news that will be making front-page

5 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by brainpower(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
She's Beautiful. Wish them more years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by mhisbliss(f): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
I'd make sure my twinny marry an Indian queen, mixed race babies are awesome
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by missKiffy(f): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
It's normal for couples to fight
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by AliAiyes: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
hmmmmmme

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by MadCow1: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
My wife and I don't fight.. We quarrel..

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by bammo: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2016
and so?? why are you disturbing my peace
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by akPan17(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2016
that Institution called Marriage sha smiley
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by crunchyg: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Leave nollywood gist and check my signature now for your own good angry angryp
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Johnnoo(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2016
undecided

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by championeh(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Trust Indian Ladies with their Red recording dots on their foreheads, they would never forget any of your doings grin

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Dem for no they argue before na..since dem b zombie. . undecided
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by IamPatriotic(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Is this the lame headline you can only come up with from her anniversary note? dumb you! @OP.
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by satik: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
OK..THANK GOD SHE ADMITS
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Akbaba3310(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
best of luck to them as they continue...........Zainab take ya time o
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by madridsta007(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
"Flirting with a lady called Zainab..."

When I read statements like this, I often rush to see the wife of the man— and this one is oozing royal beauty. Why will a man have this extra-fine woman with him and STILL flirt or cheat

Gosh.

There are certain things I may not understand in my lifetime. One of them is the motive behind cheating, especially when the wife is goddess-fine.

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by prinsam30: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
This news is Irrelevant to the present predicament in this country.

pls educative topic should be brought to FP nxt time
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2016
She doesn't look Indian to me

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Mabelenena(f): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Am still wondering if his wife is truely an indian woman,cnt find any traces!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Korede Bello’s Course-Mates Threw Birthday Party In School For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.