Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) (34266 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Kate Henshaw’s 45th Birthday Party (Photo) / Afrocandy Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by izzou(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
As I was opening this thread, I was praying Smellymouth should be here

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
englishmart:
how old is he? 38 or 45?

I tire oo
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Rotimi47: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ecclesiastes 10 vs 19==>"..A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything..."

"Where other people are spending money, I refuse to spend bold-face.."

"Every satanic priest, ministering against my prosperity in any evil altar, Die! Dieee!!! Diee by fire.."

Infact receive this thunder! ==>
undecided

Amen. MFM , I believe na we we.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by dadaha: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
She must be using her washing machine wrongly undecided

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
The guy help many people life sha.. Lol.... That's nice of him.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by perfectwazobia1: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
AY how old are you? shocked
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by jazinogold(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
y dem no invite E-money?

No one is spraying him money angry angry
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmichlins:
so you mean to tell us that your wife did all those and you didn't get a hint of her calling organisers and event planners. I don't know why some people want to take us for a ride. You even get time change clothes from black to white because you dey carry your wardrobe dey travel. Thank God I no dey the ride.
So you don't also believe his wife can get a cloth for him on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Smellymouth: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
izzou:
Ask I was opening this thread, I was praying Smell.ymouth should be here

grin grin grin

Baba, Tiri gbosaa for u joor .. cheesy

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ali baba, 2baba,... Celebrities yakpa. The kind fragrance wey go dey revolve for that room eh...mess no get mouth.

Owo!.
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by wellmax(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
Popular Comedian and award-winning movie producer and actor, AY, turned 38 on August 19th and his wife, in conjunction with close friends, threw him the mother of all surprise parties..two of them.

What is the meaning of the bolded. The headline said he's 45

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mayowa Ahmed's has gone Leo mezie loading.... sweet tinz dey kill very fast...

simple method to know how u will look when u join ur ancestors... get a video recorder... face it in right direction ... before u sleep play it to recording... when u wake up replayed ... u will understand this life is vanity upon vanity... #help-those-in-need#
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by fairygeh(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who is that lady in white,jeeez I thought I just saw a ghost
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Jacko1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
The yellowness of some people ehn

Even oyibo go doubt say dem be oyibo near them
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by MARKone(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
AY is 38, not 45 - Awon oloshii blogger.

Who is the golden heart they are celebrating @ 45, Na you undecided abi Na bloggers put that one.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4152574_20160825094719_jpegc29ffc5e4c7de513656bacbc6ee7cd24
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by HAH: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

Check the banner behind them at the party it clearly stated celebrating 45
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Toluowo: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
Popular Comedian and award-winning movie producer and actor, AY, turned 38 on August 19th and his wife, in conjunction with close friends, threw him the mother of all surprise parties..two of them.

OP, Why did you write 38?
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Tundeiab(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
more
Bros! Which one we go believe na? You topic says 45th birthday, the write up says 38th!
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Melinde: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmichlins:
so you mean to tell us that your wife did all those and you didn't get a hint of her calling organisers and event planners. I don't know why some people want to take us for a ride. You even get time change clothes from black to white because you dey carry your wardrobe dey travel. Thank God I no dey the ride.
if you have not witnessed such before then shut up. That you haven't seen something like this doesn't make it impossible. I have attended series of supprise birthday parties with loads of guests.
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Melinde: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
eph12:

don't mind that mummy's boy
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by jmichlins(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
eph12:

organising a birthday isn't like going to a boutique to buy some clothes but not a party man. He just let the wife do his thing
Melinde:
if you have not witnessed such before then shut up. That you haven't seen something like this doesn't make it impossible. I have attended series of supprise birthday parties with loads of guests.
eph12:

organising a birthday isn't like going to a boutique to buy some clothes but not a party man. He just let the wife do his thing
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Princejboy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
HBD AY

AY is 45 abi u won tell me say em wife no know em age
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by eph12(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmichlins:
organising a birthday isn't like going to a boutique to buy some clothes but not a party man.
Am not disputing whether he was aware or not. Am just saying it's possible for a wife to buy a cloth for her husband without his knowledge and also plan a surprise party for him.
Do you know if she involved the service of an event planner?
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by jmichlins(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
eph12:

Am not disputing whether he was aware or not. Am just saying it's possible for a wife to buy a cloth for her husband without his knowledge and also plan a surprise party for him.
Do you know if she involved the service of an event planner?
the services of event planner makes it very simple for her. Take that away then there's no way he's not knowing. Have you planned a simple get together and see how strenous it is
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by eph12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmichlins:
the services of event planner makes it very simple for her. Take that away then there's no way he's not knowing. Have you planned a simple get together and see how strenous it is
I have on occasions and I know it can be strenuous and frustrating but with the right money forget lipsrsealed na say money no complete na im dey give us headache in organising events.
Anyway though I believe she involved the service of an event planner, she was the brain behind it as she conceived the idea. Am sure her neighbours like 2baba and Annie helped out. AY's mentor too Alibaba. All this can be done on WhatsApp or BBM so no need for calls. Even face to face meetings.
I hope I have been able to confuse and not convince you that it is possible Mabel planned it without the knowledge of AY? cheesy
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by yerakola(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
decent pictures from nice angle, compare to all dis year yoruba nollywood actresses with different belching color, fanta faces with coke leg,
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by yerakola(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
decent pictures from nice angle, compare to all dis yeye yoruba nollywood actresses with different belching color, fanta faces with coke leg,
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Hipsymoi: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Guess the cake displayed there is meant for you cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Zoharariel:
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by jmichlins(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
eph12:

I have on occasions and I know it can be strenuous and frustrating but with the right money forget lipsrsealed na say money no complete na im dey give us headache in organising events.
Anyway though I believe she involved the service of an event planner, she was the brain behind it as she conceived the idea. Am sure her neighbours like 2baba and Annie helped out. AY's mentor too Alibaba. All this can be done on WhatsApp or BBM so no need for calls. Even face to face meetings.
I hope I have been able to confuse and not convince you that it is possible Mabel planned it without the knowledge of AY? cheesy
not now cheating in a relationship is the worst fear. Just begin do abnormal things and stuff then you have yourself to blame. No way she can do that without him knowing
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by eph12(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmichlins:
not now cheating in a relationship is the worst fear. Just begin do abnormal things and stuff then you have yourself to blame. No way she can do that without him knowing
Come to think of it, was it not reported in the social media that they were separating?
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by jmichlins(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
eph12:

Come to think of it, was it not reported in the social media that they were separating?
more reason she won't do anything suspicious especially with that king of women
Re: Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by eph12(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmichlins:
more reason she won't do anything suspicious especially with that king of women
Or maybe it was quack journalism at best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) / Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.