Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Hard Work And Focus Are The Prerequisites To Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hard Work And Focus Are The Prerequisites To Success (334 Views)

Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / Prophetic Focus For February 2017: Bishop David Oyedepo / The Blessings Behind Aliko Dangote's Hard Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hard Work And Focus Are The Prerequisites To Success by ACKCITY: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Before you can achieve success in any field of endeavor in life, you must be hardworking and have a total commitment to your goals and dreams.

For you to achieve greatness, you must be committed to, and focused on your goals and dreams, be it a career, talent or business.

I am not just saying this because I don’t want you to believe the Prosperity Preachers; no I am telling you this so that when a prosperity preacher tells you that you will become rich by December and you have faith that it will happen yet you don’t have anything you are doing right now, then you’d better watch out!

After you have received your prophecy for greatness, you must be deliberately hardworking and focused on your goals, dreams, career, business or even a talent for that prophecy to come true.

Even Jesus Christ the “Master of Prosperity Teachers” affirmed this in the Book of Matthew 8: 19-22 when “One of the teachers of religious law said to him (Jesus), “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go” (8:19)

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/08/hard-work-and-focus-are-prerequisites.html

(1) (Reply)

He Completely Overlooks All Your Shortcomings. / An Inspiring Prayer With Psalm 23. / I Did Not Call You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.