Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Masssage Of God To Biafra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Masssage Of God To Biafra (456 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Trump Was Sent By God To Fight Immorality In U.S Christian Leader / I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Masssage Of God To Biafra by Apostleprobity1(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
THE MESSAGE OF GOD TO THE BIAFRANS

Awake, Awake!
Put on your strength, O IPOB (Indigenous People Of Biafra), Put on your beautiful garments, O BIAFRA, the Holy City! For the uncircumcised and the unclean shall no longer come to you. Shake yourself from the dust, arise; sit down, O BIAFRA! loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive Children of BIAFRA!
For thus says the LORD: "You have sold yourself for nothing and you shall be redeemed without money."
For thus says the LORD: "My people went down at first into NIGERIA to dwell; Then the Nigerians oppressed them without cause. Now therefore, what have I here." Says the LORD, "That My people is taking away for nothing? Those who rule over them make them Wail." Says the LORD, "And My name is blasphemed continually every day. Therefore My people shall know My name; Therefore they shall in that day That I am He who speaks: Behold, it is I.'" Your watchman shall lift up their voices, With their voices they shall sing together; For they shall see eye to eye When the LORD will bring back the Indigenous People Of Biafra. Break forth into Joy, sing together O BIAFRA! For the LORD has comforted His people, He has redeemed BIAFRA

Depart! Depart! Go go out from there, Touch no unclean things: Go out from the midst of Nigeria and Be Clean, You who bear the vessels of the LORD. For you shall not go out with haste, Nor go by flight; For the LORD will go before you, and the GOD OF ISRAEL will be your rear guard.

Re: The Masssage Of God To Biafra by Apostleprobity1(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Just Praying for my desire be aware

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Nigeria Many Eminent Foreign Visitors This Past Days / Daddy G O(RCCG) - Got A Facebook Message / Unbelievable!! Pastor Slaps Couple For Attending Another Church, Then They Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.