Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Site Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Review (981 Views)

Lagoslabs.com Site Review / Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / Site Review: Naija Lingo (pidgin English Dictionary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Review by my2cents(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2006
Re: Site Review by Afam(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2006
@My2cents,

If the site is specifically for Africans then the search criteria (drop down menu) should not have countries outside Africa.

What do you think?
Re: Site Review by my2cents(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2006
Nice observation Afam,

At first glance, that is what it would appear to be. However, the site is for Africans not only in Africa but in the diaspora. I know it may sound weird to find an African in, say, Solomon Islands, but hey, in this info/globalization age, you never know wink

By the way, I noticed you are now an official webmaster of Africa. Thanks for registering. Hopefully others will follow suit and make WOA the one-stop search shop of and for African Webmasters, for their future projects.

Thanks once again. We go YIM as usual later in the day grin
Re: Site Review by niceuzor: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2007
@prodigalson

Guy is like u know my mind my2cent is trying

The site is splendid?

I Think is going the Be the Best webmaster On Nairaland.

Cheerman.
Re: Site Review by yulad(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
i need to know what i should have to create a lyrics website. ideas anyone?
Re: Site Review by cyberomin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Yulad, u don't need anything special, all what you need is a competent developer to handle the work for you, BTW who provides the lyrics?

-Moi Cyberomin.
Re: Site Review by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2010
@Mycent abi Dollars. Nice work, and great concept. But why no username and password is assigned to people who sign up. Maybe to update their details, Like when they grab another skill base and want to include it, you know man is bound to improve and learn more thing.

?

@Yulad. Nothing extraordinary that Nigerian Developers can't do. All that is required is a great programmer/developer thinking to implement such site in the best possible way, Cause such sites are far from just layout, Database workout is the main thing,

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Know About Web Designing. / Best Web Hosting Comany For A Beginner / Good Flash/multimedia Training Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.