Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

When a student write open letter to his English Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When a student write open letter to his English Teacher (860 Views)

Mr Samson, The Best English Teacher! / When Your English Teacher Has A Phd In Mathematics / What Your English Teacher Never Told You About Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When a student write open letter to his English Teacher by ibbkiddsx: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
ENGLISH STUDENT
Dear Sir,
I am very happy I write this letter to you. How are
you, your wife and childs? I am write this letter to
told you that am leave your school forever.
Because in your school, the teachers are cane us
all very hard one and sometimes I wanted to cried
but my friends tell me that man is not crying so I
never cry.
The last time be today that we write English
exams in that school that I am get 2%, teacher
tell me that "my head is die". Oh it pain me too
much that e tell me that thing.
Shebi with this my letter, abeg principal, I
suppose get 2%? I no suppose get 100%? So that
is why me am go away forever to another school
which are not cane people hard and do wayo for
exams.
On behalf of myselves, I say byes to you sir, me is
going forever.
Yours faithfully, grin

1 Like

Re: When a student write open letter to his English Teacher by MrOlihilistic: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

This Will Crack You Up / Ultimate Cycler <how You Solved A Wrong Maths> / Unbelievable Makeup Transformations Top 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.