Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years (10953 Views)

Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years / See List Of Degrees That Might Be Terminated In Uniabuja - 9jaflaver News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
LastMumu:

Bro I would advise you grab a dictionary and quickly check the meaning of the word 'extinction'. After doing that, check the title of your thread, check again this post of yours I quoted ..........did you notice how ridiculous you sound?

Lastmumu

Mr. Know-It-All, pls don't limit yourself to literal meaning alone, may be you have never heard of the word Exergeration before in which a writer can apply to attract readers attention. When I say, "The whole world attended the wedding ceremony of my brother", I think you'll still call me a mumu and also ask me to check the meaning of whole world.

I hate fools thinking they kw it all. This attitude of yours is what is still holding you hostage at this your pathetic level.
Re: 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Psoul:

Mr. Know-It-All, pls don't limit yourself to literal meaning alone, may be you have never heard of the word Exergeration before in which a writer can apply to attract readers attention. When I say, "The whole world attended the wedding ceremony of my brother", I think you'll still call me a mumu and also ask me to check the meaning of whole world.

I hate fools thinking they kw it all. This attitude of yours is what is still holding you hostage at this your pathetic level.
Dude calm down and try to get your head out of your _ass. Not only is your write-up highly exaggerated, it is completely ridiculous and belongs to the thrash.

Thank you
Re: 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years by Psoul(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
LastMumu:
Dude calm down and try to get your head out of your _ass. Not only is your write-up highly exaggerated, it is completely ridiculous and belongs to the thrash.

Thank you

Ur moniker says it all. Just realized I'm talking wt d wrong person. The Last mumu, no wonder you talk like your name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Of Institution Form Registration Problem / Top 10 Most Read Books In The World / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {english Language Thread}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.