Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA (33103 Views)

Network Systems Engineer (prepaid Metering) / N-POWER LAGOS Alimosho LGA. Meeting Point / Massive Vacancies In Akwa lbom State Metering Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by lexyclasy: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
dovezeeta:
typical akwa ibom man, bad belle. With d present cost of garri,rice n fuel
What are you talking about and what is the meaning of that quas you are just saying......Is Keneking from akwa ibom.......you and Keneking are like......That S.A Presido Caption sef
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by switmay32(f): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hope is real, because the salary is too good to be true.
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Flyingngel(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=48791733]Great

- The salaries are too high for a small city like Uyo. They should review this salaries by half so that more people can be employed undecided

Imagine N200K as starting salary for some of the positions :on

Imagine Uyo, where one bedroom is less that N2,000/month & two bedroom is N120,000 per annum in areas like Abak etc undecided

This salaries are too much sef;just like earning dollars in Nigeria shocked

Guy na waooo, where do u see one room at #2000 or two bedroom @ #120000 in Abak. Hope u are not infected with malaria parasite.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by johnshagb(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Supposed graduates cant decode the meaning of ''salary range per annum'' cry
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by stanisbaratheon: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

- The salaries are too high for a small city like Uyo. They should review this salaries by half so that more people can be employed undecided

Imagine N200K as starting salary for some of the positions shocked

Imagine Uyo, where one bedroom is less that N2,000/month & two bedroom is N120,000 per annum in areas like Abak etc undecided

you sound like Arsene Wenger, are you in any way related??

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by hopilo: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
How is this first position possible?
Age = 40yrs
experience = 30yrs (15yrs leadership, 15yrs sales)
the person start work at age 10?

1.Management Operation:
Project Director (After Sales Installation)
Employment Type:Permanent
Minimum Qualification:Graduate Engineer (Probably Electrical).
Alternatively Graduate Mechanical Engineer with relevant experience acceptable.
Minimum Experience:
(i) 15 years in a leadership position.
(ii) 15 years in a Sales/Customers Service position.
Nature of Experience: Experience in Manufacturing Assembly line of about 100 people shall be an added advantage.
Reporting:General Manager
Computer Literacy:MS Office Suite, ERP Systems
Salary Range Per Annum(N): 10, 12M
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by macjireh: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

Why is everyone condemning ds dude.... Me I support him 100%... d earlier u guys realize DAT all polithiefcians are liars d better for us.... which state government pays 200k/month in Nigeria? for d record, akwaibom is currently owing its workers more than 7months salaries if I'm not mistaking.... d state is seriously bankrupt.... in fact going to work there is a scam.... SMH
but anyways since its 200k/annum, den its OK
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by emperorchedda(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
macjireh:

Why is everyone condemning ds dude.... Me I support him 100%... d earlier u guys realize DAT all polithiefcians are liars d better for us.... which state government pays 200k/month in Nigeria? for d record, akwaibom is currently owing its workers more than 7months salaries if I'm not mistaking.... d state is seriously bankrupt.... in fact going to work there is a scam.... SMH
I hope you ain't as dumb as that fellow. The salary is not too much, it's not even ok. It's 200k - 360k PER ANNUM divide it into 12 and see what you're left with. Imagine earning that little amount yearly and you say it's too much.

Secondly I served in akwa ibom and accommodation in uyo is not 2k per month for even a self contain, you'll start with 120k per annum for a standard self contain then as high as 180k for a luxurious one.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by emperorchedda(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

The salary is not too much, it's not even ok. It's 200k - 360k PER ANNUM divide it into 12 and see what you're left with. Imagine earning that little amount yearly and you say it's too much.

Secondly I served in akwa ibom and accommodation in uyo is not 2k per month for even a self contain, you'll start with 120k per annum for a standard self contain then as high as 180k for a luxurious one.
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

when last did you pay house rent?
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by macjireh: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
emperorchedda:
I hope you ain't as dumb as that fellow. The salary is not too much, it's not even ok. It's 200k - 360k PER ANNUM divide it into 12 and see what you're left with. Imagine earning that little amount yearly and you say it's too much.

pls check d bottom of my post u quoted again... I modified it... thanks
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by dgalon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:

***Salary Range Per Annum(N):1.4M-2.4M grin

*for some position

Bro, are u really that jobless anytime I login to
nairaland to check what people I ve been following posted I see ur moniker countless time..
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by chuksmad(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

If u dont something, you quietly shut up or make your inquiry before saying anything. Uyo is quite expensive to live, a bedroom flat at Uyo is going between N200,000 to N250,000 per annum.
Uyo is even more expensive to stay than PH.
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by DAramis: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
What if it turns out that keneking comment is a sacarstic statement?

He is just trying to make a mockery of the post and at the same time court attention?

My opinion.
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Alcheringa(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

Guy! Thats an evil way to reason. What if you are paid such for a highly Hazardous job?!
#Slave masters every where these days!!
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by CorruptNG: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
macjireh:

but anyways since its 200k/annum, den its OK

Your parents should ask for a refund of the monies spent on educating you, if at all they did. The more reason your great grand parents will have to come from the dead to rule Nigeria due to your inability to make informed comment on simple subject such as this.

The firm in question is a foreign investment and govt only provided land and assistance to facilitate its take off. And also for the records, Akwa Ibom state isn't owing workers salary. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by ubongchrisetim(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Some folks can be so naive eh. For the records, Akwa Ibom State government is not owing any form of salaries, except you are referring to the unfinished month of August. Also note that this firm is not fully run by the state government and the salaries will be sourced from their production and services, not public purse. What should concern you most is that in this period of economic hassle, a visionary leader is creating jobs through full industrialization of a former pedestrian state.
#proudlyAkwaAbasiIbom
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Josmila(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:

***Salary Range Per Annum(N):1.4M-2.4M grin

*for some position

LOOL saw that too afterwards, still not much in my opinion, but not bad for a place like Uyo
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by laidthrice(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Great

it so funny when people comment, what do u thin of your comment pls take a deep breathe, quit u alcohol or osogbo weed and comment again. Ishi kedi
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by saintjimos(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Pls can a national diploma I.T student in civil engineering apply for an attachment n training?
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by aamstih: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who has successfully submitted?

Any updates?

Thank you
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by belcom10(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one, am coming
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by mojounited(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Got a mail and a text message today from MSMSL inviting me for a test scheduled for Saturday in Uyo. Anyone..??
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by belcom10(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
I summit an appliication yet to receive an invite. Pls keep me updated pls. Good luck.
mojounited:
Got a mail and a text message today from MSMSL inviting me for a test scheduled for Saturday in Uyo. Anyone..??
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Busbar(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please can I still apply and how do I apply?
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by ubongchrisetim(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
please where is the venue and how is the text?
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Enoubong(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sequel to your application for a position in MSMSL factory in Onna Akwa Ibom State, you are hereby invited to a screening test scheduled to hold on Saturday 1st October 2016 at CBN Hall, University of Uyo Main Campus, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by 8.30am prompt.
Please come with a valid form of identification, biros and this text message.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of these numbers: 08150618636, 07055990744, and 07055990725

For: Metering Solutions & Manufacturing Services Limited (MSMSL)
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Enoubong(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
anyone with any ideas on what to expect?...
Enoubong:
Sequel to your application for a position in MSMSL factory in Onna Akwa Ibom State, you are hereby invited to a screening test scheduled to hold on Saturday 1st October 2016 at CBN Hall, University of Uyo Main Campus, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by 8.30am prompt.
Please come with a valid form of identification, biros and this text message.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of these numbers: 08150618636, 07055990744, and 07055990725

For: Metering Solutions & Manufacturing Services Limited (MSMSL)
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2016
it should be normal gmat. Pls when did you get the message?
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by alsudaes1(m): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2016
mojounited:

You see now!!!
And people were condemning the recruitment, saying it can't be real.

That's why it is good to always give such adverts a trial

I wish you success
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by Enoubong(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2016
got the text on thursday,at the venue nw..lots of people
ubongchrisetim:
it should be normal gmat. Pls when did you get the message?
Re: Vacancies: Akwa Ibom Metering Company Onna LGA by mojounited(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Enoubong:
got the text on thursday,at the venue nw..lots of people
I received the sms and email as well. However, I couldn't attend due to distance and tight schedule.

@Enoubong, how did it go? Was it gmat, shl, etc?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.