Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti (880 Views)

Please Check This Out / All Blogger Users Should Please Check This / Nairaland Does Not Save Cookie On My Edge Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by eaglejay13(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please I need help with my smf forum, it keeps giving me the following message when i want to log in:-

"An Error Has Occurred!
You were unable to login. Please check your cookie settings."

slyrox

dhtml
Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by gidimasters(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
eaglejay13:
Please I need help with my smf forum, it keeps giving me the following message when i want to log in:-

"An Error Has Occurred!

slyrox

dhtml
It's your browser cookies settings...

Make sure cookies is enabled on your browser then try again...
Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by eaglejay13(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
gidimasters:
It's your browser cookies settings...

Make sure cookies is enabled on your browser then try again...

Thanks bro, i did that, but now i'm having another challenge right now.

My forum members will register but cannot login,
Again, the ones that login get logged out when they try to access a board.
Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by gidimasters(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
eaglejay13:

Thanks bro, i did that, but now i'm having another challenge right now.

My forum members will register but cannot login,
Again, the ones that login get logged out when they try to access a board.
well I won't mislead you here....

I don't know much about Forum websites....

1 Like

Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by Jenifa123: 3:26am On Aug 26, 2016
eaglejay13:
"An Error Has Occurred!
slyrox
dhtml
could be dat d session ends immediately it starts n causes d users to be redirected to d homepage
Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by eaglejay13(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jenifa123:
could be dat d session ends immediately it starts n causes d users to be redirected to d homepage

Ok, what could be the solution?
Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by Jenifa123: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
gat to see d login code to know d prob
Re: An Error Has Occurred! You Were Unable To Login. Please Check Your Cookie Setti by Jenifa123: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
gat to see d login code to know d prob
eaglejay13:

Ok, what could be the solution?

(1) (Reply)

A Totally Real Conversation Between Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg About A Rocket / Get Upto 10k Traffic To Your Website Via Growtraffic.com / What Is Google Penguin Update 4.0 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.