Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does (3150 Views)

"Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by bbbabes(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anytime I type my name of my phone..the next word it suggests is GTBANK...It understands I need money bad bad

Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is an annoying abuse of Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by bbbabes(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
computergeek:
This is an annoying abuse of Nairaland..

if you are truly a computergeek, then you should understand what a forum means

1 Like

Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
bbbabes:

if you are truly a computergeek, then you should understand what a forum means
That just goes to prove the height of your issues. Nairaland is a DISCUSSION forum. For reasonable discussions. Sensible topics. #TakeItFromTheGeek
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by bbbabes(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
computergeek:
That just goes to prove the height of your issues. Nairaland is a DISCUSSION forum. For reasonable discussions. Sensible topics. #TakeItFromTheGeek

then you are rather described as a phonegeek...thats not what the definition of a forum is....u gat bigger issues, its confirmed

I rest my case
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
bbbabes:

then you are rather described as a phonegeek...thats not what the definition of a forum is....u gat bigger issues, its confirmed

I rest my case
Just babbling unreasonable statements which have no connection to what we are discussing. Just see the nonsense you posted here and u still have mouth to talk.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by gen2briz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seun... Come and see another useless thread filling up your bandwidth.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by nairalife2013(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
computergeek:
itz not everyone dat come here to read reasonable or sensible topics. Some folks dont always crave to read only stern news, cos they are probably tired of it or they have flagile minds or they prefare orderliness and healthy chaos mixed together. Now datz d internet for u. Itz like a wife whose love for her husband is tight to d fact that her husband is a methodman and also a cool mischief maker that doesnt actually hurt anyone. One man's poison is another's healthy food. Why not look n leave if d post is not appealing to u, instead of trying to downsize d op. Am ok with d small smile d op's leedle funny post put on my face. Itz not till a post make me laff my innards out and my kids, wife and maids line up at my door observing me with a queer smile on their lips before I appreciate d post. Some nairalanders are fond of dis kind of dark criticism. Behave well.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
nairalife2013:
itz not everyone dat come here to read reasonable or sensible topics. Some folks dont always crave to read only stern news, cos they are probably tired of it or they have flagile minds or they prefare orderliness and healthy chaos mixed together. Now datz d internet for u. Itz like a wife whose love for her husband his tight to d fact that his husband is a methodman and also a cool mischief maker that doesnt actually hurt anyone. One man's poison is another's healthy food. Why not look n leave if d post is not appealing to u, instead of trying to downsize d op. Am ok with d small smile d op's leedle funny post put on my face. Itz not till a post make me laff my innards out and my kids, wife and maids line up at my door observing me with a queer smile on their lips before I appreciate d post. Some nairalanders are fond of dis kind of dark criticism. Behave well.
You and the OP are probably birds of a feather. Improve on your sense of perception and mindset before you start correcting people meaninglessly.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by nairalife2013(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
computergeek:
You and the OP are probably birds of a feather. Improve on your sense of perception and mindset before you start correcting people meaninglessly.
well, I know u prefare yur famous see thro posts and polished english to anythng else, but let english learners and less funny(compared to nude post worshipping) posters have a little space too. On judgement day, d op could be yur helper, u can never tell. wink
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Franchris(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ah. Eyi ga! Sey you is want to beating yourselfs ni? Se fe Mon lura yin ni... FHA!
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Swizdom(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
computergeek:
Just babbling unreasonable statements which have no connection to what we are discussing. Just see the nonsense you posted here and u still have mouth to talk.

You sound pathetic! Yes!. It's not compulsory you should comment and come to think of it, the thread you opened about models, did it help anyone? It's even more senseless when compared to this thread.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Swizdom:

You sound pathetic! Yes!. It's not compulsory you should comment and come to think of it, the thread you opened about models, did it help anyone? It's even more senseless when compared to this thread.
Nairaland don turn to psychiatric institution. You are obviously a head case. Threads are meant to be interesting, like all my threads. If you don't like that, go and hug 200KVA transformer.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by bamite(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
bbbabes:

I rest my case
You should truly be banned for this useless and senseless topic
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Swizdom(m): 1:59am On Aug 26, 2016
computergeek:
Nairaland don turn to psychiatric institution. You are obviously a head case. Threads are meant to be interesting, like all my threads. If you don't like that, go and hug 200KVA transformer.

Like yours indeed! Imbec!le. Swerve!
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Swizdom:

Like yours indeed! Imbec!le. Swerve!
Well, I'm gonna drop this because if I start with you, they will block me out of NL for internet murder. See as he is using exclamation marks everywhere. We all know that EMPTY VESSELS make the loudest noise.
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2016
If only I can slap ds OP through the phone...what nonsense
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by bbbabes(f): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
computergeek:

When the issues of the country is too big for you to bear..you don't see humour in things around you..You only see hardship and over-seriousness, that's your problem
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Swizdom(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
computergeek:
Well, I'm gonna drop this because if I start with you, they will block me out of NL for internet murder. See as he is using exclamation marks everywhere. We all know that EMPTY VESSELS make the loudest noise.

I love your sense of humor. It sucks!
Re: Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm just glad other reasonable people have seen the trash some frustrated peeps are using this forum for.

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shows Off Her Flawless Skin With Nipple Pumped Out. / Whoa! Tyrese Gibson Kisses Mandela's Wife Fully On The Lips!!! / New Music: Valex Ft Texzy - Skolombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.