Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (412 Views)

Too Much Booze – Claudio Bravo Wife ‘carla Pardo’ Slam Chile Players / Man City Sign Goalkeeper Ederson Moraes From Benfica For £35m / OFFICIAL: Leicester City Sign Goalkeeper Zieler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo by Thegents6: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Manchester City have confirmed the signing of goalkeeper Claudio Bravo from Barcelona. The 33-year-old Chile international moves to the Etihad having signed a four-year-deal with City. Bravo, capped 106 times at international level, won eight major honours with Barca, including back-to-back La Liga titles and the 2015 Champions League. “I’m very proud to be joining Manchester City,” Bravo told City’s official website. “I know the Club is building something very special and I hope I can be part of many successes in the coming years. “I have followed City’s progress in recent years and obviously know some of my new team-mates from the Copa America. “It is not easy to leave a club like Barcelona where I had two fantastic years, but the opportunity to work with Pep Guardiola was too good to refuse. “Now I will challenge the other great goalkeepers the Club has and together I hope we can win many trophies.”
Re: Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo by MrOlihilistic: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Manchester CIty trying anything possible to make Pep the son of Gardiola to be a better coach than Almighty José the Kings of Mourinho.
Re: Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Man city for life cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oh no! This is Hart-breaking

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Professional Football League Continues Despite Legal Issues. / Rafa Benitez Hints On How Long He Will Stay At Newcastle United / Willian Thanks Those Who Sympathize With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.