Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pls Help With My Chrysler Voyager Remote - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help With My Chrysler Voyager Remote (536 Views)

Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US / Chrysler 300c Hemi (the Big Fix) / Help With 2002 Chrysler Voyager Minivan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With My Chrysler Voyager Remote by Jabe(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pls help with my Chrysler Voyager Remote... The remote kills batteries every day.

If possible, I want to change the remote or the security because I must press the unlock button on the remote before the car starts otherwise, the car will go off.

Pls help.
Re: Pls Help With My Chrysler Voyager Remote by sultaan(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
There is a difference between battery dying, engine going off and remote key unless they key sign is showing on your dash board you may have to explain the problem again.

Engine and remote will not start if battery is dead, but it will run once started.

Check voltage of your battery it should be about 13.5v
Re: Pls Help With My Chrysler Voyager Remote by Jabe(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
OK, I will check the voltage.

What happens is that until I press the unlock button on the remote, the car won't start (that's the security system)

I observed that after putting a new battery, it dies in less than 24hrs (if bought from a super market @ 200 each) that means I have to change the battery. I even got "original battery" from Cosharis (lasted for 2 weeks bought at N3000 each) and the popular Ikoku lasted for 1 day, bought at N1500.

The contribution is just too much.

I wish to change the car security system or change the remote.

N/B: Please am talking about the car remote battery.
Re: Pls Help With My Chrysler Voyager Remote by baconline(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Call me ,I can replace the remote for u , u might also be using the wrong batteries, your remote used two 2016 batteries, if u are using one u will have that problem, thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help For My Infinity Suv / The Mysterious Gm Chevrolet Fault Solved / Anti Theft Not Blinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.