Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual (1247 Views)

Omg!!see How Actress Bella Thorne Steps Out Braless In A See-through Top / Bella Thorne Shows Her Boobs And Plays With Her Nipples / Bella Thorne Goes Almost Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Every once in a while, social media lifts celebrities up, rather than tearing them down.

American actress, Bella Thorne experienced one of those miraculous moments Tuesday after she responded to a tweet questioning her sexuality.

After a photo of Thorne, 18, kissing a girl surfaced earlier this month, a follower tweeted at the actress, "are you bisexual? @bellathorne," to which Thorne simply replied, "Yes."

Fans quickly rushed to express their support, flooding the former Disney star with loving tweets. Thorne then thanked her fans for their acceptance.

"Aww thank you for all the accepting tweets from everyone. I love you guys #pride," she wrote to her fans.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bella-thorne-reveals-shes-bisexual-fans-support/story?id=41617745

Re: Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by MrOlihilistic: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
who is she it seems we don't know here in Niger Delta.
Re: Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by donbenedict(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dang!!! I"v always knew she had such trait in her.

Dah moment when u"v been suspecting someone for a very long time and u just don't have any evidence to prove her guilty.
Re: Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Most women are bisexual. Doubt me? Then invite all your female friends to a house party and give them a little more drink than their heads can handle and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Wort women are bisexual. Doubt me? Then invite all your female friends to a house party and give them a little more drink than their heads can handle and enjoy the show.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by bignero: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Most women are bisexual. Doubt me? Then invite all your female friends to a house party and give them a little more drink than their heads can handle and enjoy the show.

you could be right oo, their admiration for themselves sometimes ....

1 Like

Re: Bella Thorne Reveals She's Bisexual by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
bignero:

you could be right oo, their admiration for themselves sometimes ....
Lol

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Iro And Buba In Ibiza (pics) / ..5star Boss Emoney Acquires $90k (40million Naira) 2017 Lexus LX570 / Baddest Rapper AKA Threw R40K Chain To Fans, Now He Wants It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.