Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) (63959 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Freeze this is bad abeg even if na your former babe e no mean at all cos na married woman know....This is a pure act of immaturity u displayed here honestly..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Tbaby4real(f): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
safarigirl:
You don't even need air conditioner....if you stay in Gwagwalada for 3 months, you'll get darker, when you leave here, you'll get lighter, happens to everyone.

Now, imagine I took a picture while in Gwagwalada, someone will now post that picture of a dark me online in 5 years and put it next to a lighter me, only for the rest of you to say I'm bleaching?

I maintain that the change in tones is not that damning, even Genevieve got lighter.

PS: Na people wey sabi you before go tell you if your skin don change
Sunburn is different from the skin tone. Her first pix does not look like sunburn to me. It looks like her she's all dark.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by safarigirl(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Tbaby4real:

Sunburn is different from the skin tone. Her first pix does not look like sunburn to me. It looks like her she's all dark.
she's dark brown, not dark like Senegalese dark, and she's still brown skinned.

That is her picture, please, what is the difference in shades? Is it that glaring? Has someone thought, "hey, maybe it's the lighting in that particular picture"?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by sweetilicious(f): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2016
safarigirl:
She went from dark brown to a lighter shade of brown. That's not bleaching, that's what happens to your skin when you're constantly in an Air Conditioned area and you spend holidays abroad.

Nigerians need to start knowing the difference, how come nobody says a word when people get darker?

And this Freeze is an idiot, a spineless man that couldn't stand up to a female bully, but keeps disturbing social media with his inane opinions. All mouth and no action
When one starts taking care of her skin, bathing morning and night, eating fresh fruits and good diet, staying away from the sun, its bound to tell on the skin. It will look good

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Tbaby4real(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2016
safarigirl:
she's dark brown, not dark like Senegalese dark, and she's still brown skinned.

That is her picture, please, what is the difference in shades? Is it that glaring? Has someone thought, "hey, maybe it's the lighting in that particular picture"?

If this is her real skin tone then I don't think she's using any toning cream. Looking at second pix op added she looks really different. My bad!
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by ncarry: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Check it out: http://nowcarry.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by peaceMma(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Fhowe:
and it is that childishness and crush that will kill him can you imagine joking with someones marriage like this
hmm... dunno wah to type again ...
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chimexview: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

But she did not entirely bleach, just a change of skin with time. Growing old in money. It can happen to anybody.

Good sarcasm grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by killemslim(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaFynest:

So it's no longer toning. It's now air conditioning.
Okay. Next, it will be recessive Jewish gene.
Igbo girls, bleaching and their excuses- an upcoming documentary.
Yet another dull head..
go and make money and observe for yourself the changes that takes place in the human body
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Codes151(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
This guy will always be a dirty foolish pig. So despicable
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by hippyzuki(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaFynest:

So it's no longer toning. It's now air conditioning.
Okay. Next, it will be recessive Jewish gene.
Igbo girls, bleaching and their excuses- an upcoming documentary.
Every body knows that when it comes to bleaching your people Na number one
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Reeberry: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
what do u know about rudeness? You shld have checked how it all started b4 u meddle in matters like this.
I have checked it before quoting you, and I see nothing bad. Just because she asked "have you eaten"? That's why you called her" werey"?

You don't have to pour your frustration on people who don't know where the frustration hitted you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by midolian(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reeberry:
I have checked it before quoting you, and I see nothing bad. Just because she asked "have you eaten"? That's why you called her" werey"?

You don't have to pour your frustration on people who don't know where the frustration hitted you.
if una don see woman, una no dey reason well..Abeg swerve jarey
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Reeberry: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
if una don see woman, una no dey reason well..Abeg swerve jarey
You think I give a hoot about her. I was just against your rudeness. If you can't change, good for you.

Run along.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Seahawk: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
That's your opinion.

coolviv:

No matter the progression of modernization, the nature of a woman remains the same. A wife whose ex-boyfriend or ex-boyfriends posts pictures of them grabbing her breast or putting their hands in her skirt has far worse humiliation than if the husband's ex shows him doing the same.

But like u said...This one no too bad. I'm talking generally. A naked man in public and a naked woman in public is not the same as you know.
Case in point: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton..
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by annawhite(f): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Women stay one place women no gree hear# u fit be president wife- in -waiting # tomorrow now as a president wife one dirty-looking -agbero with yellow teeth wee post a picture of u in bumshort during one of the awoof outing with him # lobatan.

As for that yellow idiot who posted a pic of another man's wife,needs a hot red iron passed through his balls shikena#
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by dom(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2016
safarigirl:
You don't even need air conditioner....if you stay in Gwagwalada for 3 months, you'll get darker, when you leave here, you'll get lighter, happens to everyone.

Now, imagine I took a picture while in Gwagwalada, someone will now post that picture of a dark me online in 5 years and put it next to a lighter me, only for the rest of you to say I'm bleaching?

I maintain that the change in tones is not that damning, even Genevieve got lighter.

PS: Na people wey sabi you befogre go tell you if your skin don change

When I returned from NYSC camp in sokoto I was as black as charcoal.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Bsideboi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Amin Mousalli should transfer him to cool f.m Uyo.He's pushing things too far.He's not happy that his marriage failed and Elsie is rich and happy with Basket mouth.#Myinference
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chccho(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
chccho:
This was how Jay Z was dissing Nas until he got the "Ether" that silenced him for good.
Freeze will soon get more than he bargained for I can bet on it....Na today I know say d guy no get sense..
This joke has gone too far...I see basketmouth watching and smiling from a corner strategizing his killer move...@ basketmouth your fans are waiting o, and it better be good
Didn't I say it now see what has happened
https://www.nairaland.com/3313346/freeze-sacked-cool-fm-over#48841212
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by passyhansome(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
midolian:
No, I dey IDP camp. Come and bail me out, werey angry

FINISHING

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chiefobdk(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
midolian:
What kind of nonsense is this? angry angry

Some of these people we respect are worse than the kids we flog.

Some people have head but no brain @ all. What was freeze thinking when he posted this? This handshake don pass wrist level oo!

drugs.

wat dis boys take eh....if dem share am into 99 give you 1. sorry na ur name.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by midolian(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
chiefobdk:

drugs.

wat dis boys take eh....if dem share am into 99 give you 1. sorry na ur name.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by lilliesboy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Freeze is just proving to be a better comedian than Basketmouth. Thumbs up to him for sharing the photo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by KoldKash(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
What's the big deal about this or did Elsie tell Basket she married him a Virgin?

Basket Mouth know say na direct Belgium him wife be (and that like most 9ja girls)

Na so all these gals go dey sleep around,passing themselves through tens of hands then later in life the want to appear chaste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.