Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cries of a Nigerian student abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cries of a Nigerian student abroad (511 Views)

Nigerian Student Emmanuel Amadi Breaks Academic Record In Texas University / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed / SHOCKING.... Nigerian Student Masturbates Him Self To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by AmuEwu: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello brothers and sisters, i want to talk to you guys and i'll love it if you guys can just read and contribute when necessary.

Please despite the fact that this topic says 'i desperately need help', I want to assure you guys that i'm not here to beg anybody for 5,000 naira, as has been trending here on nairaland for sometime.

Please people just sit back, relax, read my thoughts and offer yours'.
Re: Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by AmuEwu: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'll first introduce myself to you guys.

My name is not necessary, but i am a Nigerian. Currently, i'm a student in Accra.

Things used to be much better for me, my friends and basically people in Nigeria.For the past few months, everything has gone to hell.

I don't need to tell you guys that Nigeria is hard (we know that already). I believe that i don't need to say that things have become difficult for us over here. I still believe you know that already.

What i want to do is show you guys a glimpse of how things have become
Re: Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by AmuEwu: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
First, I used to live in an apartment very close to my school all by myself. Just recently my rent expired and I had to get a new place. Right now I'm staying with three other guys and very far from my school. I believe you guys already know the reason why.

A good number of my friends have already dropped out, I'm sure my people have also considered this. But the two things holding me here are pride and hope ( hope that things are going to get better and hope that I'll graduate with a good result. Maybe the other thing is that I've gone very far in the school
Re: Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by AmuEwu: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Right now things have gone very bad, my school fees has literally doubled, my cost of living has also doubled but still it's not enough. I've tried some online jobs, but little to no success.

Some girls I know have literally turned to prostitutes, the more conservative ones have turned to call girls or having multiple boyfriends.

What about the guys ? Almost every one of us have started considering online fraud.

If you know me, you'll call me a good person and also all or most of my friends.

The problem is we've been pushed to our limits
Re: Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by ahnie: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Charlie so what exactly z the issue? undecided
Re: Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by JamaicaTheDrunk(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Cries of a Nigerian student abroad by AmuEwu: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
ahnie:
Charlie so what exactly z the issue? undecided

Thank you very much for your audience. I stopped writing because I wasn't getting any what so ever.

As I said earlier I'm not asking for money, what I really need is an alternative source of income. I'm not looking for something that would make me millionaire, what I seek is suggestions for things that can give me even 10 to 15 thousand naira per month with little cash investment. I'm willing to put in a lot of time .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unbelievably Imports Palm Oil From Malaysia In $766.8m Bilateral Trade / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.