Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) (1696 Views)

A / See The Future Of Business In Nigeria / Customs Seizes Jollof Rice, Ogbono And Egusi Soup Imported From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
hi N/l, souptime has finally developed it first product egusi cake.

what is egusi cake? egusi cake is a product nicknamed after the famous egusi soup. what is egusi cake made from? egusi cake is made from sesame seed mixed with special natural ingredients.

whats the shelf life of egusi cake? egusi cake comes with almost a year shelf life.
How many flavour does egusi cake have? its comes in 3 flavours,sesame fish,sesame beef,sesame fresh.
How is egusi cake prepared? no frying,no cooking,just add water stir for 5min and it soup time

Enjoy the taste of Home
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
for more info check my post in food section (souptime) your question and comment are welcome thanks.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
hello your question and comment are still welcome.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
No visuals?
How n where do we get it?
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
No visuals?
How n where do we get it?
we are yet to start mass production,for now all we have is our certified samples which will be given to our partners.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by adeife16(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2016
send me a sample picture on whatsapp @ 08169601686
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Good Idea
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:
Good Idea
thanks,we are still open for partnership.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2016
adeife16:
send me a sample picture on whatsapp @ 08169601686
coppied,we will send you a sample.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by encrypt(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
I would like to discuss this further including seeing a sample. Reach me via whatsapp.
Please don't quote this post so I can take down My Number later.
Thanks
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
coppied,you can also reach me on this mail kenmathew01@gmail.com
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by Joyce23: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please send a picture of the sample on Whatsapp 07084674282.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Joyce23:
Please send a picture of the sample on Whatsapp 07084674282.
coppied
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by LKO(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
encrypt:
I would like to discuss this further including seeing a sample. Reach me via whatsapp 08147820818.
Please don't quote this post so I can take down My Number later.
Thanks

Thanks
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
if you are in abuja,or you have contacts who can represent you. souptime is planing on having a live demostration of its product egusi cake,all partners will get to see and take home a pack of egusi cake for further evalution. your questions are still welcome,you can ask whatever you dont understand thanks.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
for security reasons please dont post your numbers here anymore,you can send me a mail=kenmathew01@gmail.com
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by dboss444: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
souptime:
for security reasons please dont post your numbers here anymore,you can send me a mail=kenmathew01@gmail.com

Sharp idea, Nice 1. Wish you all the best
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by encrypt(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
LKO:

Thanks
I clearly said not to quote me. Modify your post please and remove My Number
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
i dnt,somebody else did.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by LKO(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
encrypt:

I clearly said not to quote me. Modify your post please and remove My Number

Plead passionately first.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by missbae(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
souptime:
hi N/l, souptime has finally developed it first product egusi cake. what is egusi cake? egusi cake is a product nicknamed after the famous egusi soup. what is egusi cake made from? egusi cake is made from sesame seed mixed with our secret formula. whats the shelf life of egusi cake? egusi cake comes with a shelf life of 1year how many flavour does egusi cake have? its comes in 3 flavours,sesame fish,sesame beef,sesame fresh. how is egusi cake prepared? no frying,no cooking,just add water stir for 5min and it soup time
so u want to reduce the little change we make when we collect money for soup abi.. u want to remove the Shakara we do when we know u r calling us to come over because u need home made soup.. u want to reduce the superpower we have n make all girls equal.....pls play kolewerk by koker for yourself tongue
souptime:
hi N/l, souptime has finally developed it first product egusi cake. what is egusi cake? egusi cake is a product nicknamed after the famous egusi soup. what is egusi cake made from? egusi cake is made from sesame seed mixed with our secret formula. whats the shelf life of egusi cake? egusi cake comes with a shelf life of 1year how many flavour does egusi cake have? its comes in 3 flavours,sesame fish,sesame beef,sesame fresh. how is egusi cake prepared? no frying,no cooking,just add water stir for 5min and it soup time
so u want to reduce the little change we make when we collect money for soup abi.. u want to remove the Shakara we do when we know u r calling us to come over because u need home made soup.. u want to reduce the superpower we have n make all girls equal.....pls play kolewerk by koker for yourself
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by encrypt(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
LKO:

Plead passionately first.
You're a little man. You know how I know that? Only a little man would do such a childish thing.
Quoting me and then asking me to plead that you remove the quote.
I can see you are all over Job section long for a job oppurtunity. I hope you don't go into business with this childish way of reasoning.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by LKO(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
encrypt:

You're a little man. You know how I know that? Only a little man would do such a childish thing.
Quoting me and then asking me to plead that you remove the quote.
I can see you are all over Job section long for a job oppurtunity. I hope you don't go into business with this childish way of reasoning.

Not just job section but actively involve also in the business and phone sections. U didn't observe that right? Ur little brain won't make u see that anyway. O little spoilt brat.! I surely need more of those job vacancies to help people who really need them,people who are intelligent, desperately need a job but are not opportune to find same. U may not need those info for now, mummy is still very much there to breast feed u. I update them in my fb time line and other media platforms.

Now kid go help ur mum in the kitchen. If u need help which I believe u need asap reach me on 08147820818
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
LKO:

Not just job section but actively involve also in the business and phone sections. U didn't observe that right? Ur little brain won't make u see that anyway. O little spoilt brat.! I surely need more of those job vacancies to help people who really need them,people who are intelligent, desperately need a job but are not opportune to find same. U may not need those info for now, mummy is still very much there to breast feed u. I update them in my fb time line and other media platforms.

Now kid go help ur mum in the kitchen. If u need help which I believe u need asap reach me on 08147820818
pls stop the insult,just take out his number THANKS.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
missbae:

so u want to reduce the little change we make when we collect money for soup abi.. u want to remove the Shakara we do when we know u r calling us to come over because u need home made soup.. u want to reduce the superpower we have n make all girls equal.....pls play kolewerk by koker for yourself tongue
so u want to reduce the little change we make when we collect money for soup abi.. u want to remove the Shakara we do when we know u r calling us to come over because u need home made soup.. u want to reduce the superpower we have n make all girls equal.....pls play kolewerk by koker for yourself
have you heard oti work remix? its souptime,olamide and koker.
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hi guys am sorry i have not been updating this post, my phone was faulty but am happy to be back now. Please if you are in abuja abeg contact me asap by mail i want to give a demostration of how egusi cake works thanks
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
souptime:
Hi guys am sorry i have not been updating this post, my phone was faulty but am happy to be back now. Please if you are in abuja abeg contact me asap by mail i want to give a demostration of how egusi cake works thanks

Create and share a video
Re: The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) by souptime(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2016
That's a good idea thanks I will think about it

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan And I Have A Land As Collateral. / What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? / Distributors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.