Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Let Me Spice Up Your Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Me Spice Up Your Day. (1095 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Ur Week... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Spice Up Your Day. by NZAGHA(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hey dudes...

Am here for you....

Lemme make you laugh before yhu go to bed.

.........:....................:.
.............:............:

enjoy......

Three guys were drinking in a bar. So the first guy said; when my wife was pregnant she read a book titled, the tale of two cities, and she gave birth to twins.

The second guy entered; he said, when my wife was pregnant she read a book titled, the three musketeers and she gave birth to triplets.

Suddenly, the third guy dropped the bottle he was holding and started running, his friends who were surprised followed him to his house and find him burning a book. They ask him, why he is burning the book. He said, my wife is pregnant and she is reading Alibaba and the forty thieves... It can never happen not in this house cheesy grin cheesy grin

Happy Dreams Dearies cool

1 Like

Re: Let Me Spice Up Your Day. by cliquevibes(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wow, If u want 2 tell a joke, at least, make it a recent one, stop telling a recycled joke....

1 Like

Re: Let Me Spice Up Your Day. by NZAGHA(f): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
cliquevibes:
Wow, If u want 2 tell a joke, at least, make it a recent one, stop telling a recycled joke....

ok dude. 10ks. cool
Re: Let Me Spice Up Your Day. by EdCure: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
LOL. Real funny

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Spice Up Your Day. by VICOA: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
funny

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Little Dantim No Dey Carry Last / An Interesting And Funny Bill Board At Accra. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.