Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " (38216 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by musquareni(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2016
This beautiful photo shared by Actress Ebube Nwagbo receives a very unique and positive comments from fans and even Actress Omoni Oboli had to appreciate Ebube's flawlessness in this lovely pose.

Really many lovely comments but some standout, especially this:

"Erm I honestly didn't know you are this pretty. Now I'll start to take notice."

While this sounds the funniest:

"I don't think have ever seen any other lady as beautiful as u are, u shine like a diamond" in this possible

Checkout the comments below:
photo credit :https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjCB1XgHtE/

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/i-honestly-didnt-know-you-are-this.html

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2016
All I can see is make-up.

29 Likes

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by CHOPUP411(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Na make up

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by musquareni(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2016

See How Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Bare Tommy And Curves Here

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/i-honestly-didnt-know-you-are-this.html?m=1
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Smh
And he refer this one as beautiful?
This one wey do face like one famous gal wey Deactivate her acct for NL dat day.. Even my little dog 'Aisha' fine pass this one.

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by englishmart(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2016
my Dad told me yesterday to leave ladies that tge beautiful ones are not born yet. i'm over 20 and my babe yet isn't yet born?
papa park well, i'm not Yerima.

in conclusion, shes very beautiful. let no man disturb her about marriage. it's not by force

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2016
If you use cream "tone your skin", na only two places you nor fit tone..

¤ Your knuckles and...

¤ The middle part in between your yansh... grin cheesy

Ebube,i have seen your knuckles, I wonder how the middle part in between "that place" go be... grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
If you use cream tone your skin, na only two places you nor fit tone..

¤ Your knuckles and...

Ebube,i have seen your knuckles, I wonder how the middle part in between "that place" go be... grin grin

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2016
really beautiful indeed

See this:::; Late Bukky Ajayi's Son, Kunle
Proposes To YvonneJegede On Her birthday (photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/late-bukky-ajayis-son-kunle-proposes-to.html?m=0
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by beycity(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2016
All I see is makeup.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2016
She's very pretty n stylish.

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by HARDBOI: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2016
m
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
If you use cream "tone your skin", na only two places you nor fit tone..

¤ Your knuckles and...

You're not serious tongue grin

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
she looks like an over-bleached pumpkin in this picture.. Too much make up!

Don't call me an hater I love the girl but truth must be told!

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by sinaj(f): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=suzan404 post=48809542][/quote] nice dentition u gat smiley
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2016
ok I was here...#amout
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
nice dentition u gat smiley
Thanks Hun.......You are beautiful toosmiley
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by sinaj(f): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
Thanks Hun.......You are beautiful toosmiley
thank u smiley
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
thank u smiley
You are welcome hunsmiley

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by milky3(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
beautiful....make uping or not
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by peaceMma(f): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2016
all dz guys dun know wetin b make up shaa.. now girl no fit dey natural again ,dz dudes would still say she is with make up
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
k
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by kaen1317: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Now that you know what next?
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by ehix89(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Girls be decieving themselves undecided

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
I reserve my comment for now
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by kaen1317: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Dating this one in this harsh economy won't be easy

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by AfricanFacts: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Kollyman: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks to make-up but market don finish for her "Shoprite".

Men and black market hennnn? shocked
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by ShitHead(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Glory be to make-up.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by dickhead01(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
The work of excess makeup

Cossy Orjiakor Twerks In A Swimming Pool Rocking Bikini / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post