Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Yahoo! Messenger Calls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Yahoo! Messenger Calls (621 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Make Your Yahoo Messenger Multiple (multi-messenger) / How Do I Retrieve My Offline Messages From Yahoo Messenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo! Messenger Calls by Boboribo: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2009
I was chatting and suddenly a friend called me up through Yahoo Messenger. I could hear the person but he could not hear me. I use a desk top and he uses a laptop. Do I need to buy a microphone and how much does it cost? Will the Mic need a softwarre to enable it? I am in Benin, Nigeria. Thanks again.
Re: Yahoo! Messenger Calls by femzy(m): 2:07am On Oct 01, 2009
Yes you need a mic sir. Depending on d grade you want, a thousand bucks would get you one anyway.Nope they all come Plug & Play.
Re: Yahoo! Messenger Calls by iice(f): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2009
LOL of course you need a mic to talk to him
Re: Yahoo! Messenger Calls by deji2009(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
I was chatting and suddenly a friend called me up through Yahoo Messenger. I could hear the person but he could not hear me. I use a desk top and he uses a laptop. Do I need to buy a microphone and how much does it cost? Will the Mic need a softwarre to enable it? I am in Benin, Nigeria. Thanks again.

Also make sure is connected to the pink audio port at the back of the tower or on your laptop. The microphone is pnp plug and play so you dont need any drivers, Good luck
Re: Yahoo! Messenger Calls by luv2talk(m): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2009
@ All
Please,i have been having problem using Yahoo Messenger on my window XP system since January this year, each time i install the 9.0 version,it get installed and when ever i want to launch it,it gives me error message.The same thing for all version of Messenger as well as the latest version 10.0.Please,i need your urgent reply on how to fix this problem, Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Yf On Mtn Is Up And Faster / Oracle, Java, Microsoft Certified Instructor Wanted / Compaq Presario V2000 Screen Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.