Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (32877 Views)

Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic / Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by walozanga(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2016
na yoloba muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Na who shoe pinch know wetin hin de face ....#AllowHim angry
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by presidentMZ: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
I AM A MUSLIM, WHAT HE DOES IS NOT RIGHT! BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT MAY BE THE TRUCK BROKE DOWN AT THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, THEN HE DECIDES TO OBSERVE PRAYER BEFORE GETTING IT FIXED BY THE MECHANICS, PERHAPS I CONDEMNED THOSE THAT CALL US WITH BAD NAMES.
THE PERSON THAT POST THE REPORT SHOULD ALSO SNAP PICTURES FROM BEHIND THE TRUCK, YOU MAY DISCOVER TRIANGLE. WHICH IS A SIGN OF BROKE DOWN VEHICLE. LET'S REASON LIKE HUMANS.
khalids:
SO they stood there snapping pictures instead of dragging his ass of the road.....
Do people realize that no body gives you power....you claim power....

People quick to beat and burn an armed robber, yet when it comes to things that involve moral rights and decency issue, we all turn journalists.

If they cant kick his ass off the road then they should shut the heck up...............

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by babz11(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Thats what happen when u smoke ijebu weed
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by presidentMZ: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2016
josephine123:
Truck driver parks his truck in the middle of the road to pray, causing traffic along Ore-Ijebu road (photo)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hLzDdm3nY90/V8ABgbcsJNI/AAAAAAAKTM0/zsDMBYRQ4EsT8XqjbhbLCbhmcBA0Ol2XgCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The truck driver parked his truck in the middle of the highway along Ore -Ijebu ode road, got down, put his mat on the ground and began to pray. This, of course, caused traffic. Some who found it amusing came down from their vehicles and began to take photos.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/truck-driver-parks-his-truck-in-middle.html
I AM A MUSLIM, WHAT HE DOES IS NOT RIGHT! BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT MAY BE THE TRUCK BROKE DOWN AT THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, THEN HE DECIDES TO OBSERVE PRAYER BEFORE GETTING IT FIXED BY THE MECHANICS, PERHAPS I CONDEMNED THOSE THAT CALL US WITH BAD NAMES.
THE PERSON THAT POST THE REPORT SHOULD ALSO SNAP PICTURES FROM BEHIND THE TRUCK, YOU MAY DISCOVER TRIANGLE. WHICH IS A SIGN OF BROKE DOWN VEHICLE. LET'S REASON LIKE HUMANS.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2016
See able bodied men dey stand aside dey look like ode,borrow am one better slap make him hear the word of god well

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by humbleself242(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2016
I am also a muslim but this is capital MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Pylony(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Allah will not even listen to such wasted prayers that cause another man into getting stranded for no good reason. It's only in Nigeria that we eye service our way to making the world believe we are so religious, when its the same religious people that are involved in various crimes and corruption every day.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by fortunejum: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2016
If it were to be a Christian doing this in the northern part of the country, what do you think would have happened ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2016
humbleself242:
I am also a muslim but this is capital MADNESS
You need to get to the North to experience this 'madness' first hand. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by debuscket(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
I no blame the guy, I blame the people around who couldn't pannel beat sense into him.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
BOKO HARAM ELDER BROTHER.HOW CAN YOU STOP THE PROGRESS OF OTHERS IN THE NAME OF ONE god THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW.THAT MAN IS A TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Snakeeyes08: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Reminies!me ti ri eni to le ki run lo ri express
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by kernel504(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
rhektor:

Like Ndi Enugu are now forced

Mark my word, you can only do a "hit and run" attack on the Igbos. Come during the day time and try Igbos and visit your ancestors immediately. Even American can't help hit and run antics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by ceejay80s(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
immediately i saw the headline, i knew he was a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Bazzio: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Wonders shall Neva end. This s pure iilletracy.my God s not a God of confusion.may b s praying for his village gods.a*******s.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by 8BitGee(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2016
He's mad. Such anti social behavior is unislamic.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by MrTour: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2016
In a developed nation 2 things would have happened.
1. He will be arrested by the police for traffic obstruction.
2. He will be referred to a psychiatrist for mental evaluation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2016
stupidity!!!, if you correct him now, he will call it blasphemy and start killing people like a deranged savage, nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by friendlyadvice: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2016
josephine123:
Truck driver parks his truck in the middle of the road to pray, causing traffic along Ore-Ijebu road (photo)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hLzDdm3nY90/V8ABgbcsJNI/AAAAAAAKTM0/zsDMBYRQ4EsT8XqjbhbLCbhmcBA0Ol2XgCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The truck driver parked his truck in the middle of the highway along Ore -Ijebu ode road, got down, put his mat on the ground and began to pray. This, of course, caused traffic. Some who found it amusing came down from their vehicles and began to take photos.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/truck-driver-parks-his-truck-in-middle.html

grin upon e prayer e still be truck driver keep it up

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by SaffronSpice: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Agbaletu:
Since the OP did not quote the date it happened, it will be difficult to say this could have happened yesterday. I was on that road yesterday and there was a gridlock due to the ongoing construction work. Vehicular movement stood still for several hours. Some of us were even gisting on the road and no one could have stopped him if he was actually praying on that road yesterday. I left Benin 11:00am and got to Berger around 10:00pm. Some people took several pictures. A guy even recorded video and he said he will send it to Linda Ijeja.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Feraz(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Una see wetin religion dey do people. The way we practice religion in this country makes one think if it is worth it.

hungryboy:
Dem no pursue am comot for dat road?
Him think say na Kano him dey?,
If you wish to pray,
Park your vehicle In a suitable spot,
And pray,
Blocking the road is a sign of utter disregard for others who ply that same road
The problem with most of these truck drivers is that once you try anything with them, get ready to sleep on that road for hours if not days. I mean, you will see others that will jejely turn of their engines and relax on that road. Shows the kind of nation we are in. undecided
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by veekid(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:
Why are you Yorubas like this?

Like how? What has Yoruba has to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by PaulIdu: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP TALKING RUBBISH HERE

THAT TRUCK IS STUCK THERE DUE TO MECHANICAL FAULT

THE DRIVER IS ONLY PRAYING IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK AS A RESULT OF THE FAULT

OP, PLS ALWAYS FIND OUT THE TRUE STORY BEFORE WRITING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE

HAPPY JUMAT

BYE FOR NOW

Were u there?

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by rhektor(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2016
kernel504:

Mark my word, you can only do a "hit and run" attack on the Igbos. Come during the day time and try Igbos and visit your ancestors immediately. Even American can't help hit and run antics.

What a way to defend your ineptitude? Issorai keep fooling yourself
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by JANDRENTPR: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
They are always looking for any means to cause trouble. Religion of piss indeed.
It's a great disaster and everlasting regret that southwest is joined together with this northern illiterates and agent of regression.
They have no clue of the meaning of "progress". All they do is to move Nigeria backward - killing and disturbing public peace. God have mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Temitoppe(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
iranu
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2016
I read Hadith were Prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) said we should not pray on public road.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by brojoshua: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Religion sickness

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Ali97(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2016
This is against the teaching of ISLAM. you cannot close road just because you want to pray. This are the people who make Islam very difficult to understand.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Rushtec(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
lies every where.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by iamord(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
What word can I use to quantify this kind of irresponsibility.. It's evident that everyone is irresponsible and nonchalant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) / Living In France / Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.