Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says (838 Views)

Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) / DPO Arrested Over Escape Of Suspected Ritualist In Rivers / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by Hibezt(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
22-year-old Oweniwe Chukwudi (pictured) who has been arrested in connection with the murder of his girlfriend, Adeyeye Nifemi, says he killed her for the fun of it and not for rituals as being speculated.

Chukwudi, who is a National Diploma student of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State, denied removing body parts of the deceased after he murdered her.

“I did not remove any part of her body; I only killed her for the fun of it. I made love with her in the bush before killing her. I am not a cultist. It was when I killed her that I realised I made a big mistake and I wept bitterly”he said when interrogated

Ondo state commissioner of Police, Hilda Harrison, who paraded the suspect, said investigations carried out so far shows that Chukwudi whose parents are cassava farmers in Ogbese area of the state, had tricked his girlfriend to Ayede Ogbese, about 10 to 15 kilometres away from their campus where he stabbed her. He left her in the bush, thinking she was dead but on his return the next day to remove some of her body parts, he saw that she was still alive.

While pretending to help her, the suspect reportedly took her to a camp close to a filling station in Ilu Abo, where he strangled her again. When she didn’t die, he reportedly smashed her head with stones until she died.

Acting on available intelligence, he was arrested and during interrogation, confessed to committing the crime. He would be charged to court after investigations is concluded

https://teacherloaded..com.ng/2016/08/photo-i-killed-my-girlfriend-for-fun-of.html

Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by fuckpro: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2016
... in the same spirit hell will be fun
Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by cliquevibes(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Chai!!!! Mehn, See Assassin Creed
Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by SWORD419(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
chaiiii i came to check names, i wasn't surprised at all itz the Ugandans again. see him face. BTW is he a footballer because his age and his facial appearance dont seem to match.

NCAN, KANO BRANCH, KWANKWASIYYA CITY.
Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Some humans never had full installation of common sense.
Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by Azyne(f): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Those eyes...
Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by olalekan90(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na so u dey go jail for fun of it...omo ale jati jati
Re: Photo: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It- Suspected Ritualist Says by suruwilliams(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
NACAN
food don done

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now A Jungle, Police Brutality On The Streets Of Port Harcourt / Lady Beaten & Injured For Breaking A Man’s Head During A Football Match (photos) / Lady Stole 35M In 2008 In Kenya! Now Shes Been Recognized As A Success (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.