Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Hunger Is Slaying Nigerians! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hunger Is Slaying Nigerians! (587 Views)

Happy World Meal Gate: kicking hunger & malnutrition out of Nigeria & Africa. / Top Nigerian Snacks You Can Enjoy When Hunger Knocks / Hunger for oha soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunger Is Slaying Nigerians! by Victorakats(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Truth is that hunger is in the land and Nigerians are facing hardship in this economic recession.
It's not the best time to quote what your pastor preached
It's also not the best time to quote the scriptures
Nobody is interested in your political affiliations or religious beliefs.
Let's save humanity first and support those who do not have.
I pray and hope that we will overcome this phase of our nation.

Source :https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206844921828242&id=1432454666&soft=bookmarks

Re: Hunger Is Slaying Nigerians! by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Victorakats:
Truth is that hunger is in the land and Nigerians are facing hardship in this economic recession.
It's not the best time to quote what your pastor preached
It's also not the best time to quote the scriptures
Nobody is interested in your political affiliations or religious beliefs.
Let's save humanity first and support those who do not have.
I pray and hope that we will overcome this phase of our nation.

Source :https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206844921828242&id=1432454666&soft=bookmarks
i just made photocopies for somebody who just bought a landed property
Re: Hunger Is Slaying Nigerians! by okirewaju(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Choiii

The story got me

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Competition Nigeria Vs Kenya Showing Live Tonight On NTA And UK ! / Tomato Paste / Top Healthy Lifestyle Habits For Women Over 40!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.