Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Is Your Major Weakness? How To Answer The Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Major Weakness? How To Answer The Interview Question (625 Views)

7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Major Weakness? How To Answer The Interview Question by Moneyfem: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2016
A friend once lost a good job because he didn't know how to answer this particular interview question. Because he is a christian, he told his employer that he was not weak, quoting ''I can do all things for Christ who strengthens me.'' What ignorance! Saying you don't have a weakness, you simply point to the whole world that you are not a human being. Don't forget that employers want to recruit humans and not ghosts or robots. Every man has his human weakness(es). Don't forget that your interviewers are psychologists and are very intelligent.

The best way to answer such an interview question is to draw a strength from the weakness you have stated. Here are the common human weaknesses observed in applicants :

1. perfectionism
2. extreme gentleness
3. introversion
4. hot-temperedness
5. egoism
6. verbal deficiency
7. others

Whichever that is yours, be sincere during inteview and try to state how you can harness the weakness into strength. That is how to answer such. Thanks. You are free to comment and ask questions.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Major Weakness? How To Answer The Interview Question by Babprosper20(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: What Is Your Major Weakness? How To Answer The Interview Question by charles009(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
All you need to know prior to an interview is what the company does? Be yourself, Be real and BE smart.
Re: What Is Your Major Weakness? How To Answer The Interview Question by Moneyfem: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Great!

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee-business Development Strategists Urgently Needed In Lagos / I Need Help With KPMG Aptitude Test...gmath Based! / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.