Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

THE Betrayal**season1** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE Betrayal**season1** (649 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / United In Betrayal / THE Game(season1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Betrayal**season1** by ojiebaba(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
​The Betrayal1: Copyright © 2016 by Ojiezele Destiny(ONOSBABA).

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed, without the prior written permission of me.

*****PROLOGUE******

THE BETRAYAL;Sylvia Johnson carter,the only daughter of  Gen.shaka Johnson,a retired army general decided to go and spend her one year holiday with her grandmother in the village,before working her papers to go and study abroad.she  never knew that vacation will change her life,give her love,give her peace,and happiness she never believed will ever come to her until she met onos.

ONOS;a young handsome and energetic boy,who was on the quest to avenge the death of his father and everybody associated  with it, bring them to the law and make them pay dearly for the pain they have imposed on him and his mother,but he cannot make his dreams come through because he does not know the victims,but there is only one man that can make his dream come through, his dad bosom friend,he had travel out of the country when his dad,was killed but he is the only one that know the people responsible,but Ono's was determined to fined this man by all means,even without knowing him,

so women where no go areas for him,to him it is a distraction, but not for too long,the person that could brake his defence and make his dreams come through was Sylvia cartar the general's daughter,he never knew that raw love is this sweet,If only he had known what this love would cost him......THE BETRAYAL,SEASON1

*********EPISODE1**********
It was a beautiful Saturday morning,Sylvia was sitting by her bed side,covering her mouth with her hands,she has been sleeping since 8pm the previous day,she was awaken by be the sound of the grinding stone outside her room,she knew at once she didn't wake up early today,because she could hear her grandmother singing with that her sweet melodic voice,Sylvia has always

admired the voice of her grandmother,the way she flow with the lyrics and her amazing phonetics,will make every female hiphop artist envious,hmmmm old women and all this their native Christian songs self,she  said to herself, as her eyes went to the wall clock that hung on the wall above her window, it is 11:30am already,Jesus she said as  jump out of the bed,and rush outside,

Sylvia; good morning mama.
Grandmother; (looking up from the place she was sitting grinding pepper)good morning my daughter how are you?
Sylvia;am fine ma,how is your body?(collecting the small stone from her grandmother's hand,she sat down to continue the grinding) 

Grandma;is OK my dear,somebody came to look for you this morning while you where still sleeping,
Sylvia;who was that?she said thoughtfully, trying to guess who had visited her so early, and the fact that she has no friend in the village yet.

Grandma; she said emm her name is Jessica.

Sylvia,remembering her she smiled,she have forgotten that she gave jessy her address the other day they met,she is the only friend she have in the village as at now,she has met her in the saloon both of them came to make their hair,so they started talking,they have met few times from that day,and she has invited her for the football competition that would be held today at the community stadium, jessy is fun to be with,except her strange hunger for money she can do anything for the money,but that does not bother Sylvia,the fact that she is fun to be and sylvia has spent up to 2weeks now in the village,and she is the only friend she have for the now was the only thing that was keeping their friendship.
Re: THE Betrayal**season1** by ojiebaba(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
******EPISODE2******

The crowd at the stadium amazed sylvia ,she wasn't expecting this kind of turn up,no wonder Jessy took her time to dress up,

God she was not looking bad,she thought to herself, she was putting on a blue jeans,and a yellow top,with blue and white sneakers,with her fair and smooth skin, anybody that passes them will definitely turn back to have a second look,the expensive perfume she was wearing,one could easily make out that she is from a wealthy home,as they alights from the bike,Sylvia eyes were  busy, savouring the environment, when Jessy voice brought her back to reality,
Jessy; ah ah babe don't worry you 3 straight hours to watch everywhere,but lets go and find somewhere to sit down.
Sylvia; but this place is too crowdy,how are we going to pass through this crowd today,without been messed up?
Dragging Sylvia's hand they both step into the crowd giggling,

Jessy;ah this game is going to be wonderful game oo see guys with chest for field.
Sylvia; he he I just pray,I enjoy this Thing today.

Finally they found an empty space in the canteen,it was perfect angle to view,because you can see the full field and the two goal post from there,as they settled down on the small space, jessy was just talking, she was a very chronic talkative, she was gisting about how their community team qualified for this competition, it was through her, sylvia found out,that it was a local government tournaments, and this was the finals,if all jessy said are true,there is no doubt this game is going to be an interesting one,finally, she heard the referee blow the whistle, and the crowd started yelling as the footballers started jugging to the field,

Look at kelvin he is the one putting on no8, jessy said to sylvia,Kelvin is jessy elder brother,like his sister, he is very proud,and money conscious,he has been hitting on sylvia,ever since he learnt that her dad was a retired army general that was the reason jessy brought her to watch the match because he had begged her to help him handle sylvia,and he thought, he could impress her today with his football skill,if only he knew,things don't workout the way you plan sometimes,.....
Re: THE Betrayal**season1** by igbalodehunter(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Following.
Re: THE Betrayal**season1** by djlittlej(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
am kind of confuse,I can't update anymore,the reply button is no longer showing in my other account ojiebaba, I might be using this account to post for now ,please bear with me,mod please help me, and this is my first story too........any observation is welcomed
Re: THE Betrayal**season1** by djlittlej(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
****EPISODE4***

​that is my love!!!  she heard jessy shouting,immediately she turned looking at jessy she saw about five other girls looking at jessy too in awkward manner,she immediately turned to face the field,

******convo"******

Jessy;sylvia,that's the boy that I was telling you about yesterday,
Sylvia; yeah he is a nice dude,but you didn't tell me he can play football like this.she said looking at the field,
Jessy;ah ah must I tell you everything, but he is still forming James bond shall, the two girls started laughing as she mention still forming James bond,

Sylvia remembered what jessy told her about the boy,she said,he was her secondary school crush,they have been friends right from primary school,though he was ahead of her with two class and was her elder brother's friend and age mate,though she had tried everything to make him believe that she loved him but  all proved abortive, he kept reminding her that she is his best friend younger sister,and he can't date her,there was this particular day,when  everybody has gone out,it was remaining only her at home,she was putting only one wrapper that day when he came looking for kelvin,immediately jessy saw him,a thought crossed her mind to seducd him,knowing fully well nobody was at home,she told him her brother wad the room,onos went straight to kelvins room,she immiadetely followed him up silently,till she entered the room unnoticed,onos was shouting kelvin's name,when he heard the doors closed behind him,immediately he turned only to find jessy unclad before him,she was standing by the door,as he saw this he closed his eyes  but felt his body betraying him,suddenly he felt cold hands grab his growing crutch,and smell of a feminine body filled his nose,he bite his lips as he heard her saying,onos what is wrong with you?am I not beautiful enough?what do you need in a lady that i don't have,she kept stroking his shaft through his trousers, what I have done to you that make you to just ignore me like I don't exist? 

All this questions where falling on deaf ears onos wanted to talk but nothing came out from his opened mouth but he knew this was wrong,if it was to be another girl,he would have given in immediately, but not her,no not jessy,he has been accepted as part of this family, that is because of the respect,the parents have for him,and he is not going to spoil with thus five minutes fun..

With a lot of courage and self control,he pushed her away from him,she fell on the bed,feeling ashamed and frustrated she covered her eyes with her hands,onos did not bother to look at her again before he dashed out of the room,even with this incident jessy never gave up on him,she don't know what is always drawing her to him,is not that he has money,though she has other boyfriends who came from rich families and can satisfy her financially,but she still has this tingling feeling anytime she sees onos,anybody that did this love charms for him is an expact at his job because the charms is really working for him,no girl sees him without falling for him but what surprised them all was that he never send of any them,some even thought he was impotent, that's why he don't have a girl,judging from this global days no 20years old boy can stay without a girlfriend,all this was what she meant when told sylvia that he is forming James bond, that made them to be laughing.
Re: THE Betrayal**season1** by Chummypinky(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]nicee keep it cuming

(1) (Reply)

Her Dangerous Wish- Akíntayo Akínjídé / n2 / IMPRESSIVE! Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.