Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? (790 Views)

Oba Dosunmu: I Refused To Do Any Ritual Before Wearing The Crown / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by JuanDeDios: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Macof, your people at it again. This must be one of your happiest times of the year. In a country where laws are useless and the authorities turn the other way. Because many of them are cultists, themselves. Eleku and Oro. May Olodumare teach you love, my brother. May the gods prosper you to live to see the day we come into the 21st century.
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by carbon1224(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
False information you need to be careful the way you split bad information to people. Ikorodu is free. Don't cause unnecessary panic

Lallastical take this tread down
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by JuanDeDios: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
carbon1224:
False information you need to be careful the way you split bad information to people. Ikorodu is free. Don't cause unnecessary panic

Lallastical take this tread down
Who announced the curfews? Not me.
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why this time of the year? What's so special about it to these cursed people? undecided
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by macof(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
JuanDeDios:
Macof, your people at it again. This must be one of your happiest times of the year. In a country where laws are useless and the authorities turn the other way. Because many of them are cultists, themselves. Eleku and Oro. May Olodumare teach you love, my brother. May the gods prosper you to live to see the day we come into the 21st century.

jobless nitwit. stop mentioning me and go get a life

you are obsessed with trying to ridicule the yoruba, fools like you will die before that can ever happen
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by JuanDeDios: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2016
macof:

jobless nitwit. stop mentioning me and go get a life

you are obsessed with trying to ridicule the Yoruba, fools like you will die before that can ever happen
Yeah, ridiculing the Yoruba. I made the announcements. I coined the words "If your goat is missing, look for it, but if your person is missing, don't look for him."

As you can see, your insulting skills have won you the argument. Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. You can now go home. Omoluabi ni e!

But, seriously, you should stop labeling savagery and babarism as "Yoruba". Most Yorubas are civilised and don't support these sanguinary traditions. Oro and eleku persist because a few antedeluvian holdouts like you insist on continuing to practise them.
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by macof(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Yeah, ridiculing the Yoruba. I made the announcements. I coined the words "If your goat is missing, look for it, but if your person is missing, don't look for him."

As you can see, your insulting skills have won you the argument. Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. You can now go home. Omoluabi ni e!

But, seriously, you should stop labeling savagery and babarism as "Yoruba". Most Yorubas are civilised and don't support these sanguinary traditions. Oro and eleku persist because a few antedeluvian holdouts like you insist on continuing to practise them.

if you don't like it go back to ur village that is free from Oro, cus you will only end up dying of frustration with Oro
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by JuanDeDios: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
macof:

if you don't like it go back to ur village that is free from Oro, cus you will only end up dying of frustration with Oro
Since you're an adult who refuses to use your sense of reasoning, let me point out the obvious error in your statement. Nobody dies out of frustration with Oro. People only die from Oro if they're captured by its headhunters. That is why you should pray to our gods (who never sent you to kill anyone) that your wife or kid doesn't fall victim. If they do in some community far from your own, they will be mincemeat. This is why you should leave these cults and join the campaign against them.
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by macof(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Since you're an adult who refuses to use your sense of reasoning, let me point out the obvious error in your statement. Nobody dies out of frustration with Oro. People only die from Oro if they're captured by its headhunters. That is why you should pray to our gods (who never sent you to kill anyone) that your wife or kid doesn't fall victim. If they do in some community far from your own, they will be mincemeat. This is why you should leave these cults and join the campaign against them.

you jst might die in ur campaign, it's ur obsessive hatred for Yoruba traditions that will kill you not rituals. I'm done trying to educate you
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by macof(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
I just asked around, the foolish op lied grin as usual. .any attempt to paint the yoruba nation bad is always rich in lies

No Oro in Ikorodu

As for the alleged killings during Oro festivals. ..liars will always like to maintain their lies

Frustrating obsession will soon cause madness and subsequent death for some people
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by JuanDeDios: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
macof:

you jst might die in ur campaign, it's ur obsessive hatred for Yoruba traditions that will kill you not rituals. I'm done trying to educate you
Show me an educative thing you have written. I doubt an antediluvian cultist like you has any real education, let alone give any. You should continue your desperate effort to make me appear anti-Yoruba. The way you throw curses, some will think all traditionalists are like you, but they're not. Just as there are bad Moslems who do suicide bombing there are bad traditionalists like you who support ritual murder. May Ogun, Amadioha, Feynibeso and the other gods of Nigeria open your eyes.
Re: Ongoing Curfews and Possible Ritual Murders In Sagam/Ikorodu: Macof, How Market? by JuanDeDios: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
macof:
I just asked around, the foolish op lied grin as usual. .any attempt to paint the yoruba nation bad is always rich in lies

No Oro in Ikorodu

As for the alleged killings during Oro festivals. ..liars will always like to maintain their lies

Frustrating obsession will soon cause madness and subsequent death for some people
Why didn't you say no Oro in Sagamu? Of course, there's no Oro in Ikorodu, it's Eleku that we heard. As for the murders during Oro, you're lying because you yourself have defended them on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Culture Appropriation / Etymology Of The Word Fufu / Why Is The Truth Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.