Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message (499 Views)

Google Rolling Out A New Gmail Design! / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera / Help I Cant Apply My New Domain Name To My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Esegracexxx(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello guys,
Pls i will like to add a link on an image in Gmail but i dont know how to go about it.

I mean when the user clicks on the picture he will be redirected to a site...

Thanks.
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Boycool1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
using bbcodes [url= your website here][img] image link here[/img][/url]
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Esegracexxx:
Hello guys,
Pls i will like to add a link on an image in Gmail but i dont know how to go about it.

I mean when the user clicks on the picture he will be redirected to a site...

Thanks.
I think that's only possible when you're using *email templates*. Unfortunately, gmail does not come with templates for some obvious reasons. One of such reasons could be to prevent users from embedding malicious links in images.
However, you have other choices like Aweber and MailChimp. Both of them are premium email list builders. Their templates can help you to achieve exactly what you want, plus animated images.
MailChimp offers a free plan which comes with few limitations. But it's still good if you just need to get the wheels spinning ASAP. Try them out.
WARNING: Everything above was true as at the time of posting this. I should not be held accountable in the event of any updates after this time.
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Esegracexxx(f): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Laive:

I think that's only possible when you're using *email templates*. Unfortunately, gmail does not come with templates for some obvious reasons. One of such reasons could be to prevent users from embedding malicious links in images.
However, you have other choices like Aweber and MailChimp. Both of them are premium email list builders. Their templates can help you to achieve exactly what you want, plus animated images.
MailChimp offers a free plan which comes with few limitations. But it's still good if you just need to get the wheels spinning ASAP. Try them out.
WARNING: Everything above was true as at the time of posting this. I should not be held accountable in the event of any updates after this time.

Thank you..

Will check dah up..
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Esegracexxx(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boycool1:
using bbcodes [url= your website here][img] image link here[/img][/url]

Am nt toking bout doing it here on nairaland ooo.. I min in Gmail
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Esegracexxx(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Laive:

How about Microsoft outlook??
Does it provide any template??
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Esegracexxx:

How about Microsoft outlook??
Does it provide any template??
I'm sorry, but I have never checked it. Perform a google search and you might be lucky... *wink*.
Re: Help! I Want To Compose A Gmail Message by Esegracexxx(f): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Laive:

I'm sorry, but I have never checked it. Perform a google search and you might be lucky... *wink*.

Okay tanx

(1) (Reply)

A Custom (.com) Domain For Sale At 2K / Finally Set Up My Personal Blog / You Need Classifield Ads Website Like Efritin.com Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.