Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife (5013 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by nickxtra(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
See me, see problem o! I was taking my bath last night, after i had used the WC toilet and in the process of flushing the toilet, my bathing sponge got flushed down into the WC toilet. So i decided to use my wife's sponge pending when i will buy a fresh sponge, but my wife is objecting to my using her bathing sponge. But, i have told her that as husband and wife, we ought to have been using the same sponge, but just that we did not start the practice right from our marriage(we are just over close to 3 years in marriage) and i don't think anything is wrong with using my wife's sponge or vice versa, but she is complaining that she does not feel comfortable with sharing her bathing sponge with anyone, even me, her husband. I have told her that henceforth, we SHALL be using the same sponge to bath.

Is there any thing wrong medically, spiritually and otherwise for husband and wife to use the same bathing sponge for bath?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by donbenedict(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Urrgh! Why would u even think of using a woman's bathing sponge in the first place?

Fifty shades of gross!

6 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by sexymoma(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Something is wrong...if na me sef i won't use it again..
i just can't figure out what is wrong..buh i know something is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin

Can't u afford to get a new sponge? angry go get a loofa.. It's more cheaper...
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Damn. Is this how marriage limits freedom?

Bro, she's not comfortable with it. Besides, there are health implications of sharing bath sponge. This simple act will aid the breeding of nasty skin bacteria & germs.

So just get a new one. It's for your protection & hers.

3 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Jetjacky(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's optional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Beamborla(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
There is no biggie in sharing a sponge with your wife. What have you not shared? Saliva(lawd knows how disgusting it is to look at someone else's saliva not to talk of ingesting it) or some slippery mucus down below?

Bet if she's not comfortable, it shouldn't become an issue. Go get you another sponge and try not buy a shit looking one so you don't mistakenly flush it down again.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:
There is no biggie in sharing a sponge with your wife. What have you not shared? Saliva(lawd knows how disgusting it is to look at someone else's saliva not to talk of ingesting it) or some slippery mucus down below?

Bet if she's not comfortable, it shouldn't become an issue. Go get you another sponge and try not buy a shit looking one so you don't mistakenly flush it down again.

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by okirewaju(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nothing is wrong with it but seems madam is not comfortable with it so you just have to get yours.

Some couple even share toothbrush as long as they are both comfortable with it.

4 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
The only thing wrong with it is that your wife doesn't like it. So, get another sponge for yourself, Uncle.

6 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do you have craw craw?
Just respect her personal space. Go and buy your own sponge. You can get one for as low as 50 naira smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just because you are married doesn't mean you are not individuals with differences, she says she is not ok with it, respect her and let it be. Don't force your opinion just because you are the man, she will only disrespect you.

6 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
You could as well share toothbrush just because you're husband and wife.
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by imurboss: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Is there any thing wrong medically, spiritually and otherwise for husband and wife to use the same bathing sponge for bath? this got me lol

Maybe you have some skin infections.....just get yours fast grin
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by uboma(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
nickxtra:
See me, see problem o! I was taking my bath last night, after i had used the WC toilet and in the process of flushing the toilet, my bathing sponge got flushed down into the WC toilet. So i decided to use my wife's sponge pending when i will buy a fresh sponge, but my wife is objecting to my using her bathing sponge. But, i have told her that as husband and wife, we ought to have been using the same sponge, but just that we did not start the practice right from our marriage(we are just over close to 3 years in marriage) and i don't think anything is wrong with using my wife's sponge or vice versa, but she is complaining that she does not feel comfortable with sharing her bathing sponge with anyone, even me, her husband. I have told her that henceforth, we SHALL be using the same sponge to bath.

Is there any thing wrong medically, spiritually and otherwise for husband and wife to use the same bathing sponge for bath?

Respect your wife's views.
Health wise it is not healthy to share bathing sponge even amongst spouses and siblings.

3 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by uboma(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Just because you are married doesn't mean you are not individuals with differences, she says she is not ok with it, respect her and let it be. Don't force your opinion just because you are the man, she will only disrespect you.

1000,000 likes.
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by byvan03: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
I see nothing wrong in sharing bath sponge.

2 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by thorpido(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
VolT0xic:

Bro, she's not comfortable with it. Besides, there are health implications of sharing bath sponge. This simple act will aid the breeding of nasty skin bacteria & germs.

Which health implications?Husband and wife can't share sponge but exchange saliva,sweat and body fluids?

Op,there's nothing wrong with sharing a sponge.Just get yours because your wife is not comfortable with it.
uboma:

Health wise it is not healthy to share bathing sponge even amongst spouses and siblings.
The only health issue here is if a sibling has a skin infection and you don't want others to contact it.Siblings also do not share body fluids like spouses.

Spiritually if you share the same sponge with your spouse,you will find yourself thinking more about her,whether at work,while eating or even sleeping.

7 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by nickxtra(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
VolT0xic:

Thanks
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by nickxtra(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
imurboss:
Is there any thing wrong medically, spiritually and otherwise for husband and wife to use the same bathing sponge for bath? this got me lol

Maybe you have some skin infections.....just get yours fast grin
See your teeth cry
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by nickxtra(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

I will
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by nickxtra(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
okirewaju:
Nothing is wrong with it but seems madam is not comfortable with it so you just have to get yours.

Some couple even share toothbrush as long as they are both comfortable with it.
Thanks, i will get mine sharply

1 Like

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by imurboss: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
nickxtra:
See your teeth cry

like your own
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by 5minsmadness: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
byvan03:
I see nothing wrong in sharing bath sponge.
shocked shocked shocked
Wait, u supported the husband? shocked shocked shocked

Faints

1 Like

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by byvan03: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked shocked
Wait, u supported the husband? shocked shocked shocked

Faints

I see nothing wrong in using my spouse's sponge. We tend to fool ourselves a lot with mock hygiene. Claiming hygiene when you aren't asexual undecided.

Nevertheless he can't enforce it on her to share, let him get his own sponge.

4 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by uboma(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
thorpido:
Which health implications?Husband and wife can't share sponge but exchange saliva,sweat and body fluids?

Op,there's nothing wrong with sharing a sponge.Just get yours because your wife is not comfortable with it.
The only health issue here is if a sibling has a skin infection and you don't want others to contact it.Siblings also do not share body fluids like spouses.

Spiritually if you share the same sponge with your spouse,you will find yourself thinking more about her,whether at work,while eating or even sleeping.

If in this generation, you still do not know the health implication of sharing bathing sponge with anyone no matter how close, then I can't really explain to you. Try Google.com

The spiritual reasons given by you is laughable and shows your level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by amicable09(f): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lolz. What kind of thread is this? grin grin grin
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by inemani: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well, I and hubby use one sponge, what's there anyway?
While growing up, didn't we as siblings use one sponge? Yes I just typed that!
If I am comfortable sucking on hubby's mouth and fluids in da name of kissing, can't I feel comfortable using a piece of net that is easily rinsed off?(Except in rare cases of skin infections)

But Oga pls respect Madam's wishes, she doesn't like it, guess it irritates her. She noh just like am! EOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by OmoAlata1(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
I don't get it, so your wife will allow you to pour your $perm inside of her every time you have sex, but will not let you use her bath sponge? i am confused. Maybe I am missing something

2 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by PresVA: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Whether proper or not, I use my husband's sponge, soap, towel, boxers ettcc whenever I wish..

Health implications gini? Person wey you dey lick his saliva(sometimes without brushing sef embarassed), dey lick his 'object' and even his whole body during orals.. na you dey tell me hygiene? Issorait cheesy

Except he has some diseases or infections, I see no reason. ..
"Two" have become "one" jare kiss

[size=4pt]Don't think I can ever use his toothbrush though[/size] embarassed grin

13 Likes

Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by 5minsmadness: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Modified.
Lemme not look for trouble this evening wink
Re: A Worried Husband Asks If It Is Proper To Share A Bathing Sponge With His Wife by 5minsmadness: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nickxtra, nothing wrong in sharing the sponge with your wife. However she may not be used to it. Maybe she's used to using her own sponge since she was a kid. You can teach her that its ok to share but if she is adamant, get her own sponge, no need for extra hassle.

Incidentally, do you guys share the same towels?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Help : How Do I Make My Vagina Tight Again? / What Are You Bringing To The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.