Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (71241 Views)

Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by michodemic(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
garriguy:
do it this way,
4tons of fresh tubers will give you 1000kg of Garri. That is 20bags of 50kg.
One ton of fresh tubers will give you just 5bags which is 250kg.

Thank you bro. I really appreciate your response. You are indeed a blessing.
Best regards.

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
michodemic:

Thank you bro. I really appreciate your response. You are indeed a blessing.
Best regards.
let me add this, if your are selling at an open market, u will pack in 60kg bags...at current rate of 11,000

But in a closed market, u can package in 50 kg and sell above 15,000.

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by michodemic(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
garriguy:
let me add this, if your are selling at an open market, u will pack in 60kg bags...at current rate of 11,000
But in a closed market, u can package in 50 kg and sell above 15,000.

Thanks for the additional information. God bless you sir.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
michodemic:

Thanks for the additional information. God bless you sir.
and u too bros
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Androidking: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
garriguy:
dude I knw ire frustrated, but relax, I can help you.

Would you like to get connected with Garri sellers ho wld sell for your at a cheaper price and u can resell in your locality?

I'm serious, holla at me and let me help...

I swear, I am serious.

I will link you up in Oyo town..

Thank you..

With just 50,000... You can start your repackaging business and make some money...

But to sit in your cave and think that people don't buy packaged Garri... Chai.. poverty don partner with u o.. grin grin

It's take another one..

Check Benliz.... He's also into packaging...

Thank God am here pls I want to start garri business... How much do I need to start minimum and give link to cheap sellers am new and I want enter agriculture fulltime thanks all. Pls every body should hepl
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Stan642(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=garriguy post=48829982]For those still thinking abt it...
Here is someone who's started small

https://www.nairaland.com/3299039/birth-local-garri-processing-factory#48829836
@Emempaul, God bless you o[/quota]who n who nah
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Stan642(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
claraworld:
[b][/b]This guy is just quoting rubbish here and it's painful to see people falling to his pranks, why use 450k to buy a cassava grater when you can get a complete grating machine for less than 80k and perfectly working, how is the lister engine in the market? 25k you have a working lister engine though not new but has the same efficiency as a brand new one and moreover the spare parts are almost free, and the grating machine itself for 40k you have it delivered to you on a Plata of diamond gold is even too cheap, anyone interested in setting up any kind of agro processing factory should get up and make inquiries actively and not by getting quotes from some trying to survive like this garriguy, go to owode iron market in Lagos state along ikorodu road and you will be surprised that those machines goes for little money and not what you read here

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Androidking:

Thank God am here pls I want to start garri business... How much do I need to start minimum and give link to cheap sellers am new and I want enter agriculture fulltime thanks all. Pls every body should hepl
check out this link and learn from someone who started small.

https://www.nairaland.com/3299039/birth-local-garri-processing-factory#48829836

Thanks you.

If that doesn't help, feel free to ask more questions
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 3:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Good morning
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Goodnight
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by searchng4love: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
his prices are not only ridiculous but he has self esteem issues
obstead200:
am inclined to agree with u.
The guys prices are ridiculous.
But u are also wrong. Prices have risen significantly this year
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2017
searchng4love:
his prices are not only ridiculous but he has self esteem issues
like I told you, you are condescending in nature. And that's a bad trait for anyone seeking for information. By the way, your moniker screams to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by payne4real(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2017
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by payne4real(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Do you need quality Packaging for your Rice,Flour,Garri,Cement,Fertiliser,Chemicals,Animal Feeds etc
We can supply quality PP Woven Bags of different sizes and design with very competitive Price
We are now taking orders from intrested individual who need PP Woven Bags and Plastic bags for there product packaging.
The minimum order is 10,000pcs. FOB
Payment is T/T

Contact me for your quotation.
WhatsApp 08067441198

https://www.nairaland.com/3814945/quality-packaging-riceflouranimal-etc#56886766
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2017
payne4real:
Do you need quality Packaging for your Rice,Flour,Garri,Cement,Fertiliser,Chemicals,Animal Feeds etc
We can supply quality PP Woven Bags of different sizes and design with very competitive Price
We are now taking orders from intrested individual who need PP Woven Bags and Plastic bags for there product packaging.
The minimum order is 10,000pcs. FOB
Payment is T/T

Contact me for your quotation.
WhatsApp 08067441198

https://www.nairaland.com/3814945/quality-packaging-riceflouranimal-etc#56886766
you are sighted bro.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Goodnight
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Larrylrkay(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
obstead200:
am inclined to agree with u.
The guys prices are ridiculous.
But u are also wrong. Prices have risen significantly this year

Funny!!
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by olamides1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
PLS HOW MUCH IS A TON OF CASSAVA IN ABEOKUTA
garriguy:
do it this way,
4tons of fresh tubers will give you 1000kg of Garri. That is 20bags of 50kg.

One ton of fresh tubers will give you just 5bags which is 250kg.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
olamides1:

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by lordkings1: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Garriguy good morning! Please can you direct me to one or two cassava factory that is already functioning. I want to know how the machines work especially the frying machine. I like go into garri processing business.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
lordkings1:
Garriguy good morning! Please can you direct me to one or two cassava factory that is already functioning. I want to know how the machines work especially the frying machine. I like go into garri processing business.
where are u, Sir?
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by olamides1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
olamides1:
PLS CAN I GET WHERE I CAN PROCESS MY GAARI AND PAY FOR THE EQUIPMENT. because FOR NOW I CANT AFFORD TO BUY THE MACHINE BUT I WANT TO START THE GAARI BUSINESS
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by olamides1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=olamides1 post=59007219]PLS CAN I GET WHERE I CAN PROCESS MY GAARI AND PAY FOR THE EQUIPMENT. because FOR NOW I CANT AFFORD TO BUY THE MACHINE BUT I WANT TO START THE GAARI BUSINESS THOUGH I HAVE DONE THE MARKETING AND I HAVE MY CUSTOMERS
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by bigdot1759(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
like how many tons of cassava can be harvest per acre?
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by dbelovd(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
olamides1:

Do u reside in Abeokuta?
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by dbelovd(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
olamides1:
PLS CAN I GET WHERE I CAN PROCESS MY GAARI AND PAY FOR THE EQUIPMENT. because FOR NOW I CANT AFFORD TO BUY THE MACHINE BUT I WANT TO START THE GAARI BUSINESS

If u stay in Abeokuta, then I can direct u to a gari factory.

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by lordkings1: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
garriguy:
where are u, Sir?
I am in Benin City
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by olamides1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
I RESIDE IN LAGOS BUT I HAVE FAMILY IN IMEKO AXIS
dbelovd:

Do u reside in Abeokuta?
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2017
lordkings1:
I am in Benin City
no, I don't have one around that region, thanks.

But you should try the local factories around you.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by olamides1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
garriguy:

which area do have factories that u can u refer me to
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by lordkings1: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
garriguy:

Thanks for quick response. Do you have in Ondo State sir? I don't mind traveling down to Ondo. I just want to do good feasible study before I invest my money into garri business. I am expecting your reply. thank sir!
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by princeyakub: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think at every point in time there are better way of doing things it does not matter one person has been doing it in a particular way before. For instance someone had started production of Cement before Dangote and Dangote never saw it as a Threat he only believe that he can do it better and without any hestation he started. Today, Dangote is one of the highest producer of Cement in the World. As I am here today I am going to take gaari production in Nigeria to the next level with new and sophisticated equipment and I believe with my dream I can give Nigerian different nutritious Gaari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China / Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State / Poultry. Cost And Expectations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.