Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this (1968 Views)

Top Secrets Of Sophisticated Real Estate Investors no one Will Tell U / Why You Must Buy Land In Ibeju Lekki Now / Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
[b]Success is not final, failure is not fatal: is the courage to continue that counts. Success they say have many friends.
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now, because of certain things they have discovered early enough which I will now share with you.
I will be using one of the foremost estates in Ibeju Lekki as a case study, and lucky you…here is an opportunity to key into the estate too.

Here are 10 reasons why you should invest in Ibeju Lekki now!
1. Get about 300% appreciation: This is how high your investment would appreciate; the net-worth of your investment years after you key into what you never saw as a goldmine. In addition, the location enjoys 40% of total construction activity in Lagos, continuously driving higher demand and price. According to experts, a plot of land at all the Estate i bring to u will likely sell at N25.5million per plot by 2020.
2. Stay at the peak of the action: In every investment it is important you stay where the market blossoms. All this estates are very close to leko beach junction and 22 minutes drive from Ajah. How promising can an investment get?

3. Your Environment is key: This estate offers you a chance to be surrounded by premium housing estates and fun sites. Imagine having Eko tourist beach, the popular La champagne Tropicana and even a golf course as neighbours. Your status just moved overboard.
4. The ideal location: All This estate rests in a tremendous location where you feel the gentle caress of cool ocean breeze against your body and soul. The location is poised to generate over 50,000 jobs in the next three years.
5. Accessibility to Road: All this estate is directly along the upgraded Lekki-Epe express road.
6. Own the next Dubai: Located within the New Lagos Megacity, Lekki Free Trade Zone, in which the Government is investing over N400billion.
7. Live amidst wealth: Located proximally to Dangote Refinery Project.Lekki International Airport,Sea Port, Dupri Group Industry and Eleganza industries; your fountain can never run dry.
8. Authentic Source and Peace of mind: All this Estate i bring to you comes with secured titles
9. Further Expansion of road network: Plans are in top gear to expand the Lekki-Epe express road to 10 lanes to connect with Itokin, Ikorodu and Ijebu Ode in Ogun State.
10. Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.

My company presents land sales at a give away price at the most strategic locations in Lagos

*Our properties comes with a C of O, layout, registered survey.
*We carry out free site inspections daily.
*Very affordable properties
*Very dry lands.

Please note that the Promo Price of the following estates will increase by N500,000 from 1st of September

*Uptown Courts, N2.5m
*Rockville Courts, N3m (sold out)
*Sandfield Courts, N3m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2m
*White Oaks N3m
*Ocean wood courts N1m
*Destiny Garden 4.4
*OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 N5.4m
*REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2 N4.7million
*PEN HOME PARADISE N15 million

The price will be increased to;

*Uptown Courts, N3m
*Rockville Courts, N3.5m (sold out)
*Sandfield Courts, N3.5m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2.5m
*White Oaks Courts N3.5m
*Ocean wood Courts N1.5m
*Destiny Garden In Review To Be Announced soon
*OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 In Review To Be Announced soon
*REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2 In Review To Be Announced soon
*PEN HOME PARADISE In Review To Be Announced soon

Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Do it right when it's right
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!

With the information at your disposal you would want to agree with me that you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that life has just gotten better. That is why its called an investors delight!
You should move and pitch your tent at Ibeju-Lekki now!!![/b]
Call these numbers for more info about Ibeju-Lekki :08124579981 , 08027493735 , 08035331074 , 08176177491 , 08061388834
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com

Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by donbenedict(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's funny how these diagrams are not actually what is seen in reality...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
GUARANTEED BENEFITS:

· Well secured gated estate
· Excellent master layout plan
· Immediate transfer of ownership
· Modern infrastructure
· Good title: c of o and power of attorney

DOCUMENTATIONS
· Allocation of land
· Deed of assignment
· Survey plan
· Master layout
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just imagine in 10 years, if you buy the right properties this year, you could be sitting back, feeling happy, secure and even proud that you bought properties that more than doubled their values while your peers and everyone else wishes they’d bought back in the day.
How good would that feel?
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
You will be impressed with all the properties listed above
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!

With the information at your disposal you would want to agree with me that you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that life has just gotten better. That is why its called an investors delight!
You should move and pitch your tent at Ibeju-Lekki now!!!
Call these numbers for more info about Ibeju-Lekki :08124579981 , 08027493735 , 08035331074 , 08176177491 , 08061388834
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Your Environment is key: This estate offers you a chance to be surrounded by premium housing estates and fun sites. Imagine having Eko tourist beach, the popular La champagne Tropicana and even a golf course as neighbours. Your status just moved overboard.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Live amidst wealth: Located proximally to Dangote Refinery Project.Lekki International Airport,Sea Port, Dupri Group Industry and Eleganza industries; your fountain can never run dry.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 5:24am On Aug 28, 2016
It’s not surprising that a lot of people get overwhelmed by the process and quit before they even begin. But it doesn’t have to confound. Reality is, property investing is relatively straightforward.
To help you begin your journey, here are eight steps to starting a property portfolio on a solid ground, without losing your mind.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
beautiful estate environment were Children can Play around safely while adults take walks, good water, light, well occupied with cooperate good neighbors
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by back2sender: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
It's funny how these diagrams are not actually what is seen in reality...
No mind them display in falsehood. Majority of this are pure swamps.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
lol, may be you are talking about all those 200k or 300k lands your agent took u too, contact me and i will send u all this lovely lands i have for my clients , so don't say what u don't know
No mind them display in falsehood. Majority of this are pure swamps. [/quote]

Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Get about 300% appreciation: This is how high your investment would appreciate; the net-worth of your investment years after you key into what you never saw as a goldmine. In addition, the location enjoys 40% of total construction activity in Lagos, continuously driving higher demand and price. According to experts, a plot of land at ibeju will likely sell at N25.5million per plot by 2020.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Do you Need Vacant Plots/Acres of Land where ever your choicest location is Call me Am sure what ever your budget is I will get something for you..
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2016
We are not going to ask you for a kobo before inspecting our properties, we delight pleasure in meeting up with your demands as well as giving you the best.
Our clients are assured of scam free transactions, as we keenly verify the genuineness of the products we promote. Every product we promote on this Forum is absolutely scam free!
We buy into the visions of affiliate companies, whose products are being promoted, thus going along in providing shelter for the masses with most flexible payment ever.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2016
A lawyer, Surveyor and Architect are the 3 most important people you must get in touch with before you buy a land. The lawyer is the only one that can draw up your contract papers legally. Any other landed document drawn up by any other person is null and void and you would not be allowed to process your papers at the Land registry.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
SACK YOUR LANDLORD NOW H !!!
Whether you like your landlord or not, it is time to get conscious of the fact that you must become a landlord yourself, and to do that, you need to first ‘SACK YOUR LANDLORD’.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
investing in lands in this part of the world-Lagos; IBEJU-LEKKI will guarantee you bumper returns on your investment.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
A lawyer, Surveyor and Architect are the 3 most important people you must get in touch with before you buy a land. The lawyer is the only one that can draw up your contract papers legally. Any other landed document drawn up by any other person is null and void and you would not be allowed to process your papers at the Land registry.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Real estate investing strategy Nigeria - Investing in real estate in Nigeria is profitable. But you have to deploy the right real estate investing strategy for you to have a high return on your investment.

But first, why is investing in real estate in Nigeria such a viable investment option?

The reason is pretty simple.

Nigeria real estate is big business.

Business is brisk in Lagos and several other locations in Nigeria. Money is exchanging hands pretty fast. And thousands of people are becoming millionaires through real estate investing.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
reasonably priced
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2016
It’s great buying a house. However, whether you’re buying a house or building yours from scratch, each approach has certain specific situations which call for it and make it the more appealing option. That is why we invite you to consider buying
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2016
believe it when we tell you we’re here to help you increase you wealth.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
I've had a lot of different companies. I've been in banking and automobiles and real estate and a lot of things.
Re: 10 Reasons why You Should Move To Ibeju Lekki Now ..Your Agent won't tell u this by ShelterHomes(m): 4:16am On Sep 08, 2016
I want to be a successful landlord. I like real estate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AVOID HASSLES ON YOUR BUILDING PROJECTS! PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS YOUR BEST BET!! / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex @ Igondo Lagos / BUILD FOR COMMERCIAL With Biztech Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.