Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

When Your Headache Has A Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Your Headache Has A Headache (442 Views)

How To Get Rid Of A Headache Instantly? / Getting Rid Of A Headache Naturally [read How] / Reasons For You Could Be Suffering From A Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Headache Has A Headache by DeLioncourt: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hey guys,

I've been having this terrible headache for days now. I've taking paracetamol to no avail.
When I'm sitting or laying down, I'm good. But when I stand up... it's as if my head acatters inside and starts to re-arrange itself... and it hurts like a mothaf*cka.

please, anybody have a potential solution?? this sh*t is killing me!!
Re: When Your Headache Has A Headache by youngest85(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Go get sk, soak it wt pastis and leave it 4 3days
Re: When Your Headache Has A Headache by DeLioncourt: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
youngest85:
Go get sk, soak it wt pastis and leave it 4 3days

i'm trying not to die here bro!
Re: When Your Headache Has A Headache by NAJALYN: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Go for check-up to confirm what is wrong first before you treat. Visit https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com, for more on health.
Re: When Your Headache Has A Headache by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
its nt jst a mere headache for it nt to av gone since.go complain to a doc n treat d cause of d headache
Re: When Your Headache Has A Headache by Ifex4real: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
This symptoms may be as sign of your

- kidney having deficulty in filtering toxin due to excess unhealth chemical on food consumed

- Arteries that supply blood to the brain are block due to cholesterol in the arteries wall which cuasing the narrow blood flow to the brain.

- Too much toxin in the body sytem
- Stress

and meany more.

Too much of headache may be a sign of strock.

Paracetamol can't help it may even wosting it, you seriously need to aviod using paracetamol.

You can do an internal detoxification to get rid of long accumulation of toxin in your system.

Try this Ginkgo plus supplement it will help you greatly to quicking the relieve of the headache.

Ginkgo Plus is a unique synergistic blend of four anciently known Chinese plants. Its chief ingredient is ginkgo biloba leaf extract, which is then combined with ganoderma from reishi mushroom, schisandra berries and cured fo-ti, each a respected Chinese herb in its own right. The ginkgo tree is thought to be the oldest surviving tree species, its origins going back hundreds of thousands of years. Hence it is known as the ‘fossil tree’. Individual trees also live for a long time, over 1,000 years in many instances, due to their ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments. They are also extremely resistant to attacks from insects and fungi. The ginkgo tree is a deciduous tree, growing in parts of the United States and China.

The benefits of Ginko:

- Helps with mental fatigue by enhancing
blood supply to the brain
- Maintains healthy circulation
- Energy level booster
- Herbs are added to enhance the benefits of
ginkgo

Read more and how to get the product

www.juohco.com/shop/forever-living-product/forever-living-ginkgo-plus/

For internal body detoxification Products call me on this number 08080964757

goodluck
Re: When Your Headache Has A Headache by DeLioncourt: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
thanks y'all. I'm good now. Just needed some serious rest and more paracetamol. grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Headphones Affect The Ear? / Best Way To Lose Body Weight / Prostate Enlargement Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.