Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Domainking May Be Bad For Your Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domainking May Be Bad For Your Business (778 Views)

How Do I Get The 300naira Monthly Hosting Offer From Domainking / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domainking May Be Bad For Your Business by werthy(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2016
The first time i bought their service was january this year,

I ended up loosing the trust of my Customer as their server is always going down btween 12 am and 3:30 (3 hours of downtime for atleast 4 days a week = 12 hours weekly)

Infact i didnt suspect anything till i saw some records on jetpack .

Me feels domainking is cheating.... yea, its a 3000 service but they shouldn't make promises they cant keep

Domainking should stop advertising, they should rather find out whats wrong with their programmed downtime
Re: Domainking May Be Bad For Your Business by DomainKingTeam: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2016
werthy:
The first time i bought their service was january this year,

I ended up loosing the trust of my Customer as their server is always going down btween 12 am and 3:30 (3 hours of downtime for atleast 4 days a week = 12 hours weekly)

Infact i didnt suspect anything till i saw some records on jetpack .

Me feels domainking is cheating.... yea, its a 3000 service but they shouldn't make promises they cant keep

Domainking should stop advertising, they should rather find out whats wrong with their programmed downtime

Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

We are really sorry for any issues that you may be facing related to our products or services. Can you please tell me the exact issues that you are facing with our services.

Please note that I can confirm that there is zero downtime on any of our servers for the past 42 days. And there has also never been any such downtime as reported by you on any of our servers. So can you please let me know what exact error are you getting at your end when you are facing downtime at your end.

Kindly note that there can be several reasons for the issue that you may be experiencing. But I can confirm that there has never been any such downtime on any of our servers. We monitor our servers 24/7 & if there was any such issues we would have informed all our clients about it as we believe in full transparency with our clients.

Please also understand that it is impossible for us to check or judge your issue & tell you the exact reasons for any issues that you may be experiencing without knowing your domain name & the exact issue/error that you are getting at your end as there can be many reasons for the issue that you are have explained in your post.

So I request you to please contact our support & we will be very happy to look into your issue & help you in resolving it for you.

We hate to see you unhappy with our services as we strive to offer the best services to all our customers. And we are committed to solving any issues or bad experience that you may have faced with us. And we are positive that we can change your mind as we are committed to always offer the best services to our clients with zero downtime for your website.

Please also note that we are always there to assist our clients and we always guide our clients on how they can resolve any issues. But we hope that you understand that we need to know about your issue from you before we can help you to solve an issue.

If you are facing any issues then we request you to please contact our support at support[at]domainking.ng & with your domain name so that we can check your issue and guide you on how you can resolve any issues that you may be facing.

If you have any further queries then you can always contact us by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng.

We await your reply to assist you with all your doubts & issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: Domainking May Be Bad For Your Business by javijabor1(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Here we go again.

Keenly Following smiley
Re: Domainking May Be Bad For Your Business by ano460: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
you are a prophet, the are down for every one now. both newly paid clients.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Visited Website In The World / Do You Need An Admin/author On Your Blog? Hire Me / Where To Buy Cheap Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.