Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Life; My Failures; My Pains. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Life; My Failures; My Pains. (1096 Views)

Thought Provoking Lessons From Jack Ma's Failures, Now The Richest Man In China / How To Avoid Failures In 2017 / Lessons From The Life Of Jack Ma: How Jack Ma Overcame His Biggest Failures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Edited.
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Luukasz(m): 3:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Post of an hopeless,lack lustre youth. Just 22 and you already have the believe that you ain't worth anything to the society. Your prob bro is that you've allowed the society determine who you are and you believe.
Success knows no age 20,30,40 etc it left to you to focus on what you choose to be not on what society has made you or wants you to be. Man up,get on ur feet,start living ur life the day is gone there are other days ahead to bloom.
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by tbliss22(m): 3:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Rhoyall:
Life had never been fair to me. I wrote O'level (Waec+Neco+GCE) for about 6times. I wrote utme 3times before settling for predegree during which I wrote the fourth utme and gained admission into the uni.
Believe me, I am not a dullard.
My grades had always been on the down side since entered. I keep hoping things will get better but it's rather getting worse. I have no one to share my pains with. Say 70% of my classmates we finished secondary school together back in 2010 are now graduates and here I am living a confused and a failed life.
I struggle to get everything done in life. I'm 22 and still don't know the bearing of my life. My plans and ambitions are inversely proportional to my grades. I'm feeling like a waste and a dashed hope for my parents. I'm studying a 5years course, just resumed 300L and have failed 3 courses with cgpa currently on 1.8...What a failure I am! I see no reason why been alive and I'm now getting suicidal but I'm scared of the eternal damnation here after. I can't cope with the feeling of consistently seeing myself as the dumbest in class anymore, although no one knows my grades as our results are privately sent to our eportal account but I'm certain my results are always the worst in class.
I have no one to share my pains with. I always feel pitied and cry for my parents who keep investing on a failed soul. Only if they had known I have no future! If only Yahweh is questionable, I would have asked why He made me be when He knows I'm only coming to struggle and have no result to show for it. I don't know what could happen to me anytime from now, but whatever happens, I know I gave my sincere best in life but nature just didn't favour me.

Bros, I read through your post and I burst into laughter. You wrote ssce 6 times and so? I've seen people who attempted it for 15 times. You also said you attempted JAMB 3 times before settling for predegree, you should thank God you have parents who are ready to sponsor you. Shake off the inferiority complex all over you and take charge of your life.

This is naija no one is ready to listen to trash, if you like jump into a moving TRUCK, it's your LIFE and sorry NOBODY cares and that's just the truth. Go straight to the streets you will see how men are hustling just to have 3 square meal, go to orphanage homes and discover kids who wishes to have a life well tailored as yours. Do you think you are better than them? No that's just how God wants it.

I advice you kneel before your maker and apologized for questioning his decision to have created you. I advice you stand up tall and take charge of your life because if you don't NOBODY will help you.

Finally, please remember "your present status is somebody's prayer request"

4 Likes

Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by shupy: 5:03am On Aug 28, 2016
You're not a failure. Just give whatever you do 100%. Your struggles in college doesn't mean the end of the world. You have your whole life ahead of you.
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Hollup Hollup.

You will be okay. Trust me.

You need to give yourself a break bro.

Hollup, chill, have a good laugh over your predicament and give yourself a fresh start. How different can that be.

About being the dullest in your class. We'll you need to stop being too hard on yourself, and be much more realistic.

I was once like you, had big dreams, knew for sure I was (still am) very intelligent but my results kept saying otherwise. I didn't become obsessed with my challenges and I made fun of them at every opportunity.

Just try and learn from the past and move on.
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Ty207: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2017
k
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Tabbaz(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Rhoyall:
Edited.

Thief.. Smh
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Tabbaz:

Thief.. Smh
Sir, I respect you and your efforts on the ecurrency thread. You ought to have listened to my own side of the story, what I did was wrong though but I am not a scammer.

I acted as a middle cos I saw someone who would buy his PM at a better rate. I did got PM straight to the person's account, alongside the btc I advertised on the thread yesterday, and both my btc and his PM hasn't been paid for till now.

He d sir that I've not been in touch with him, though I understand how he feels, and I begged if I can send $52 worth of btc in my account to him or probably sell it and forward the money to him pending when I'll get my money out which is assured this weekend but he declined and keep sending life threatening messages.

Sir, I know what i did was wrong to have done the middle man of a thing, but I regret my actions, just a normal Nigerian hustling to make ends meet... I will never scam anybody.

I will deactivated this account he has advertised me as a scammer of over nairaland already in less than 2hours of delayed payment even when I'm still in touch with him.
I will struggle to pay him this weekend sir. And will reveal my new moniker to you after paying him and creating a new moniker.

My number:0701 741 2790

Thanks.

Funlord.
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by funlord(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rhoyall:
Sir, I respect you and your efforts on the ecurrency thread. You ought to have listened to my own side of the story, what I did was wrong though but I am not a scammer.

I acted as a middle cos I saw someone who would buy his PM at a better rate. I did got PM straight to the person's account, alongside the btc I advertised on the thread yesterday, and both my btc and his PM hasn't been paid for till now.

He d sir that I've not been in touch with him, though I understand how he feels, and I begged if I can send $52 worth of btc in my account to him or probably sell it and forward the money to him pending when I'll get my money out which is assured this weekend but he declined and keep sending life threatening messages.

Sir, I know what i did was wrong to have done the middle man of a thing, but I regret my actions, just a normal Nigerian hustling to make ends meet... I will never scam anybody.

I will deactivated this account he has advertised me as a scammer of over nairaland already in less than 2hours of delayed payment even when I'm still in touch with him.
I will struggle to pay him this weekend sir. And will reveal my new moniker to you after paying him and creating a new moniker.

Thanks.

grin grin

Ogbeni you are a comedian!
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Tabbaz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rhoyall:

Thanks.

Funlord.

good to hear from you. kindly do the needful and feed us back. I have warned peoplw against middle man hustle of unknown buyer severally..very dangerous game

1 Like

Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by NonFarmPayrol: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Tabbaz:

good to hear from you. kindly do the needful and feed us back. I have warned peoplw against middle man hustle of unknown buyer severally..very dangerous game

he is not free till he pays up the money

unluckily for him the funds owner wont take any story
Re: My Life; My Failures; My Pains. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Tabbaz:

Thank you sir, I have fowarded some btc to him and promise to payoff the balance sooner than he expects.
I regret my actions though.

Funlord, it's easy to tag anymore with challenges during business hustle a scammer until you run into troubles in business, then one would now how it feels.

You definitely haven't been there before, and I pray you won't, but don't mock those in business crisis.
I'll pay up my debt. A scammer will have took to his hills immediately after hitting the jackpot.

I'll only deactivate the account cos it's messed up already with different scam mentions. I will definitely be back stronger after paying him wholely.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Technician And An Engineer / Fmc/teaching Hospital Workers Have U Received Your Conhess Salary Adjustment Arr / ICAN Lectures Online In Preparation For The 2019 May Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.