Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Case With Princepet - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Case With Princepet (911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Good Day Nairalander. please i need advice how to sort out issue with Princepet (not to give full name yet).i brought phone from princepet on nairaland he delivered the phone to my friend in the night around ikeja. my freind tested the phone within a short time and reverted back to me and i transfered money to princepet account. I was surprize to get faulty phone with blank screen.i tried calling princepet to let him know situation of thing he did not pick my calls and i also sent him whats up msgs he did not reply.Note please i brought the phone for a friend who is a foreigner who trusted my judgment. now i have disappointed the man and made unpleasant comment about Nigerians. pricepet must be aware of the issue but he decided to play along to sell bad phone to me. its really painful after trusting someone...i have invested my money... less i forget the battery is also fake and bad charger

Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:
Good Day Nairalander. please i need advice how to sort out issue with Princepet (not to give full name yet).i brought phone from princepet on nairaland he delivered the phone to my friend in the night around ikeja. my freind tested the phone within a short time and reverted back to me and i transfered money to princepet account. I was surprize to get faulty phone with blank screen.i tried calling princepet to let him know situation of thing he did not pick my calls and i also sent him whats up msgs he did not reply.Note please i brought the phone for a friend who is a foreigner who trusted my judgment. now i have disappointed the man and made unpleasant comment about Nigerians. pricepet must be aware of the issue but he decided to play along to sell bad phone to me. its really painful after trusting someone...i have invested my money... less i forget the battery is also fake.
you said ur friend tested the phone before you transfered the money to him. Didnt your friend also noticed the screen was bad and the fake battery before you transferred the money?
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
you said ur friend tested the phone before you transfered the money to him. Didnt your friend also noticed the screen was bad and the fake battery before you transferred the money?
nope. My friend was in a rush. Am in Ghana infact the way dose foreigner see us is not good atal. he is not even Ghanaian
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:

nope. My friend was in a rush. Am in Ghana infact the way dose foreigner see us is not good atal. he is not even Ghanaian
hmmm. I'm confused. In your first post you said your friend checked{tested}. Or he was in a rush. Which pls? I need to be clear before i suggest something
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
hmmm. I'm confused. In your first post you said your friend checked{tested}. Or he was in a rush. Which pls? I need to be clear before i suggest something
. He tested within few minute.it was not a long checking
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:
. He tested within few minute.it was not a long checking
if its a new phone i tink it should come with warranty. Is it new or hand to hand? And what method did the phone get to you. Could it had been mishandled before it got to you. And i need to be frank here. What if your friend did something shady and told you something else. Consider all this well.
The fault could also be from the guy that sold you the phone but you need to consider all angles. Am i communicating?
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
if its a new phone i tink it should come with warranty. Is it new or hand to hand? And what method did the phone get to you. Could it had been mishandled before it got to you. And i need to be frank here. What if your friend did something shady and told you something else. Consider all this well.
The fault could also be from the guy that sold you the phone but you need to consider all angles. Am i communicating?
Yes, you are but i blv the that sold it to me is aware of the issue. The way and manner he went about it saying he is a busy man that he can only see my guy in the night. Why fake battery and fake charger
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:

Yes, you are but i blv the that sold it to me is aware of the issue. The way and manner he went about it saying he is a busy man that he can only see my guy in the night. Why fake battery and fake charger
i'm sorry sir. I have sold phone and brought here on Nairaland and it went fyn. If you go to the phone section people still put up phones for sale and barely complaints. You just have to be careful next time. And i'll still blame ur friend for not doing a through check. Yes. Untill if he sees this thread and we'll get to know his side of the story.
Besides you didnt answer how it was delivered to you. Could it have happened during transit?
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
i'm sorry sir. I have sold phone and brought here on Nairaland and it went fyn. If you go to the phone section people still put up phones for sale and barely complaints. You just have to be careful next time. And i'll still blame ur friend for not doing a through check. Yes. Untill if he sees this thread and we'll get to know his side of the story.
Besides you didnt answer how it was delivered to you. Could it have happened during transit?
Delivered to my father in Badagry and he brought it down to Ghana. Am not happy with the issue....i just read about the issue its motherboard problem.princepet is aware of d problm
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
I will let Almighty God to judge him.he has my money and i will leave him God's hand
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pm me if you cant make use of the phone or u want directions how to get another here
gambus007:

Delivered to my father in Badagry and he brought it down to Ghana. Am not happy with the issue....i just read about the issue its motherboard problem.princepet is aware of d problm
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
Pm me if you cant make use of the phone or u want directions how to get another here
chat me pls 08032953192 or leave ur contact
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:

Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
09054562519 or email me. Solepager@gmail.com
check ur email
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:

check ur email
modify and remove ur number for security reasons. Unless u dont mind tho
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
modify and remove ur number for security reasons. Unless u dont mind tho
i dont mind oooo.....nothing to hide.am a free man. princepet is chatting with me
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
gambus007:

i dont mind oooo.....nothing to hide.am a free man. princepet is chatting with me
good. What's he paying
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
good. What's he paying
i told him about the prblm he want to research on it..blue screen of death
Re: Case With Princepet by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Just saw this thread now, let me start by saying that I have been an active member on this forum since 2011, most especially in technology, phone, computer and FTA section.

Ever since I have been here, I have sold several items including decoders, tv, internet modem, laptops, lcd monitors and phones, just to mention a few.

Concerning this latest lg g3 I sold to gambus007.
The phone was a bid I won on eBay. Paid and it was shipped to me here in Lagos.
The item description never stated any issues with phone.

I got the phone last month and used it for about three weeks before putting it up for sale here.

Within those periods, my watsapp, bank apps and eBay app were installed and constantly In use. Within this periods I never noticed any black out or blue screen of death as alleged by gambus007

Note: I do this things per time, bcus I also have a full time job.

When gambus007 contacted me to buy the phone, I told him I work in awoyaya and live within shogunle. That I leave home 4:30am and back around 8pm.

He told me he has a friend In ikeja who will help him check, and also he has a nephew at ajah, I told him the nephew in ajah would be better, I can use my break period to see him. But unfortunately he was not in Lagos. we agreed to use the friend in ikeja. On that evening, I got to ikeja by 7:45pm and called him. He linked me with his friend, who was not at ikeja at that moment. The friend told me to meet him at cement bustop.

We met around 9pm, The friend collected the phone checked everything. Then confirmed ok. He said he was into phone business for over 10yrs in computer village. So the guy is tech savvy.

Gambus007 made a transfer to my account, due to network, I could not get an alert. I told the friend we have to locate an ATM around so I can confirm before releasing the phone.

While we were trekking, looking for ATM, I told the friend that I want to clear my details from the phone, which I did. We got ATM around 10:30pm and I confirm payment and released the phone.

We trekked for another 30mins to bus stop, the friend was checking the phone until we got to the bus stop and I boarded a bus home. This was around few minutes after 11pm.

Is about two weeks now.
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
princepet:
Just saw this thread now, let me start by saying that I have been an active member on this forum since 2011, most especially in technology, phone, computer and FTA section.

Ever since I have been here, I have sold several items including decoders, tv, internet modem, laptops, lcd monitors and phones, just to mention a few.

Concerning this latest lg g3 I sold to solepager.

I got the phone last month and used it for about three weeks before putting it up for sale here.

Within those periods, my watsapp, bank apps and eBay app were installed and constantly In use. Within this periods I never noticed any black out or blue screen of death as alleged by solepager.

When solepager contacted me to buy the phone, I told him I work in awoyaya and live within shogunle. That I leave home 4:30am and back around 8pm.

He told me he has a friend In ikeja who will help him check, and also he has a nephew at ajah, I told him the nephew in ajah would be better, I can use my break period to see him. But unfortunately he was not in Lagos. we agreed to use the friend in ikeja. On that evening, I got to ikeja by 7:45pm and called him. He linked me with his friend, who was not at ikeja at that moment. The friend told me to meet him at cement bustop.

We met around 9pm, The friend collected the phone checked everything. Then confirmed ok. He said he was into phone business for over 10yrs in computer village. So the guy is tech savvy.

Solepager made a transfer to my account, due to network, I could not get an alert. I told the friend we have to locate an ATM around so I can confirm before releasing the phone.

While we were trekking, looking for ATM, I told the friend that I want to clear my details from the phone, which I did. We got ATM around 10:30pm and I confirm payment and released the phone.

We trekked for another 30mins to bus stop, the friend was checking the phone until we got to the bus stop and I boarded a bus home. This was around few minutes after 11pm.

Is about two weeks now.
bros..i{Solepager} didnt buy any phone from you. gumbus did
Re: Case With Princepet by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
bros..i{Solepager} didnt buy any phone from you. gumbus did

Oh sorry abt that let me edit immediately
Re: Case With Princepet by solepager(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
princepet:

Oh sorry abt that let me edit immediately
no prob. I'l like to pm you. Need to ask some quest on ebay stuff
Re: Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
princepet:

Concerning this latest lg g3 I sold to gambus007.

Within those periods, my watsapp, bank apps and eBay app were installed and constantly In use. Within this periods I never noticed any black out or blue screen of death as alleged by gambus007

When gambus007 contacted me to buy the phone, I told him I work in awoyaya and live within shogunle. That I leave home 4:30am and back around 8pm.

Gambus007 made a transfer to my account, due to network, I could not get an alert. I told the friend we have to locate an ATM around so I can confirm before releasing the phone.

Is about two weeks now.
Yes,its about 2weeks but i got the phone yesterday in Ghana from my father. immediately i switched on the phone the issue starting fading to blue screen....on and off. i dont need to start dragging issue just research on the on issue. Life is simple i want you to know that am not happy with deal. i have refunded the guy's money...its unfair to just throw way 42k for no good reason.
Re: Case With Princepet by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
solepager:
no prob. I'l like to pm you. Need to ask some quest on ebay stuff

Ok

(1) (Reply)

New Iphone 8+ (andriod Version) For Sale / Neat Us Used Bold 2 White For Sale / Sony Xperia M - Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.