Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,972 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rapson Final Result Placement! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rapson Final Result Placement! (2420 Views)

Nafdac "Final Result Out!!! / Nigerian Presidential Election Final Result 2011- Jonathan Wins / Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapson Final Result Placement! by femaks(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
THE ATTACHMENT IS THE RESULT LIST FOR BATCH 1 "RAPSON has successfully conducted the Aptitude Test for Batch 1 Applicants on 29th August, 2009 that witnessed a large turnout, Numbering over 4,000 Candidates from the 36 States and Federal Capital Territory(FCT) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Member States such as Cameroun, Ghana, Liberia, India and England. The Oral interview comes shortly sometime this Month. Wishing all of us that were successful a big luck ahead. Looking forward to seeing all of us on the interview day

Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by esto(f): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hey!Thanks alot for this info,i chkd,and my name was there,and that of my friend, where did u get this from,and pls kindly kip us posted here for the interview dates.Thanks again!
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by esto(f): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
pls any news yet, dnt 4get to post the 411 to us.thanks
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by femaks(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2009
ESTO, what do u mean by posting the 411?
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by esto(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2009
hi Femaks,

don't mind me,i just meant the latest information, please when is the interview?
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by 1113: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
hi,i'm a new member,please i want you guys to keep me posted on the rapson oral interview,thanks
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by Ifyudo: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
I am new to this forum. I am also interested on updates on the RAPSON oral interview. Please keep us posted on the interview date(s).
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by femaks(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2009
Federal Ministry of Transportation in collaboration with RAPSON --FLAG OFF THE NATIONAL ACCIDENT PREVENTION PROGRAMME AND SAFETY CERTIFICATION SCHEME @ ABUJA NICON HOTEL ON 27 OCTOBER 2009, So with that the interview may come shortly after that. just keep preparing guys-we will all be there
Re: Rapson Final Result Placement! by bloggz: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2009
wetin be rapson hearing that for the first time,

(1) (Reply)

Accountant And Admin Officers Urgently Needed / Police Service Commission Recruiting Ict Professionals / Carlton Tower Hotel Letter Of Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.