Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Bride Whose Make-up Free Wedding Photo Went Viral Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Bride Whose Make-up Free Wedding Photo Went Viral Opens Up (618 Views)

Meet Symba The American Model Whose Photo Went Viral (photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Make-up Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Whose Make-up Free Wedding Photo Went Viral Opens Up by Goldenzeneth1: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2016
bride who was earlier thought to be a Ghanaian. She is actually a Nigerian whose name is Bisola Umoren.

In a recent interview, Lagos state born Bisola who is married to Philip Umoren from Akwa-Ibom sheds more light on why she decided to be make- up free on her big day unlike many other women.

One of the reasons she gave was that she wasn’t a big fan of make-up and was planning to do a mild one on her wedding day but realised she was more beautiful without make-up.

In her words:

I contacted a make-up artiste and she was on standby. On that‎ fateful morning, I was in the car and I looked at the mirror and liked what I saw. Meanwhile, because I was already running late, I had begged the make-up artiste to come over and do the make up in the church (inside the car). After all, it wasn’t supposed to be a serious thing- just small touches here and there.

So, as I stared at myself in the mirror, I looked so natural and beautiful; I really liked what I saw.Some church members also came to me and  liked my natural look and agreed with me not to make up.

She also said her husband preferred her looks without continue here http://goldenzeneth..com.ng/2016/08/nigerian-bride-whose-make-up-free.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Bride Whose Make-up Free Wedding Photo Went Viral Opens Up by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
As long as u have peace with ur inner self,
That's the most important thing
Re: Nigerian Bride Whose Make-up Free Wedding Photo Went Viral Opens Up by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Ycee Gives ‘1million Tzsh’ To Children In Kigamboni While On African Tour / If All Of Your Friends Hate Your SO, It’s Probably A Red Flag / Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.