Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Jibrin: How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Received Over N10bn In Allowances - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jibrin: How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Received Over N10bn In Allowances (409 Views)

How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin / $2.1 Bn Arms Deal: Jonathan’s Adc Adamant On N10bn Cash Disbursement / $2.1 Bn Arms Deal: Jonathan’s Adc Adamant On N10bn Cash Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin: How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Received Over N10bn In Allowances by mediahubng(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Sacked Chairman of the House of Representatives committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin has released another statement disclosing how Speaker Yakubu Dogara, House leader Femi Gbajabiamila and others who have been in the House of Reps before this present administration have received well over N 10 billion in allowances.

According to him, the allowances are supposed to be what is referred to as “office running cost” but the lawmakers convert it into personal funds which they use to buy choice houses and cars and live luxurious lifestyle which they couldn’t afford before they came into the green chamber.

He says if the 10 Principal Officers of the House of Representatives are named and shamed, it will force reform in the House of Representatives. He insists that the House of Representatives is highly involved in sharp practices.

Read his statement HERE >>> http://verge24.com/2016/08/27/jibrin-how-dogara-gbajabiamila-received-over-n10bn-in-allowances/

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Received Over N10bn In Allowances by youngbu(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2016
hehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha shocked grin cheesy I made it to front page thanks be to God Almighty. I dedicate this front page to my late parent and to all naira lander. i love u all kiss
Re: Jibrin: How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Received Over N10bn In Allowances by Ekugbeh(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
It is do.....
Ahh....
We don hear!
If u were nt sacked wuld b makin all diz reveletions?
Im nt xo obssesed about these things coz they wuld be swept under the carpet. Daz the intruiging part of politics.
You feel agrieved u let hell loose...
SMH.
Re: Jibrin: How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Received Over N10bn In Allowances by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Step Mother Allegedly Tortures 7 Year Old Stepdaughter To Death / Graduate Impersonates Bishop Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Others / Woman Pours Hot Water On 14-year-old Niece Over Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.