Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

MMM Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is A Scam (1778 Views)

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC / MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is A Scam by eelnino: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Stay away from MMN and if you so much believe in it, google is your best friend.

1 Share

Re: MMM Is A Scam by dixon400(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thank you for this. Just read it now... They r looking for money to pay debt.
Re: MMM Is A Scam by eelnino: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
They were recently banned in China.
Nigerians will never learn. Truthfully, the first few participants will make some money but the casualties will definitely outweigh the beneficiaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Is A Scam by eelnino: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: MMM Is A Scam by moski5(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
eelnino:
Stay away from MMN and if you so much believe in it, google is your best friend.

did you participate? do you know anyone who did?

you don't conclude something is a scam when no one you know or you heard of experienced it
Re: MMM Is A Scam by luvlyoracle(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
All these ignorant folks shaa..
Re: MMM Is A Scam by lgboks(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
moski5:

did you participate? do you know anyone who did?

you don't conclude something is a scam when no one you know or you heard of experienced it

actually one don't need to participate to spot such schemes...
1) no product is being sold.
2) no service is being offered.
How then do you get your money?
Have been a victim of such schemes before and seen victims loose big time (Note- the 1st set of participants are the lucky smilling ones grin, mind you, once new members join the scheme collapses in a matter of time...so invest wisely)
Nothing is free in freetown sir
Mmm is only changing the tactics that Nigerians have seen before....you offer help,then you get help in return (am sure that reward comes only in heaven cheesy)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Is A Scam by moski5(m): 5:24am On Aug 28, 2016
lgboks:

actually one don't need to participate to spot such schemes...
1) no product is being sold.
2) no service is being offered.
How then do you get your money?
Have been a victim of such schemes before and seen victims loose big time (Note- the 1st set of participants are the lucky smilling ones grin, mind you, once new members join the scheme collapses in a matter of time...so invest wisely)
Nothing is free in freetown sir
Mmm is only changing the tactics that Nigerians have seen before....you offer help,then you get help in return (am sure that reward comes only in heaven cheesy)

I see were yu coming from.... interestingly no one who has participated has complained

you don't pay to their account

as a student of business, Mlm n ponzi schemes MMM is somewhat different its a Dynamic ponzi scheme, and so far they are "paying ie people are benefiting seriously

NB they've a warning in their site before you commit so I think they tried n dey modified it so people could benefit

where I ve an issue is that asides traffic I'm yet to see how they make their money They are the most visited site in Nigeria last I checked
Re: MMM Is A Scam by jaz(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2016
If you feel strongly about them you can put your money in but if you get your fingers burnt don't complain
Re: MMM Is A Scam by eay(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
jaz:
If you feel strongly about them you can put your money in but if you get your fingers burnt don't complain

Exactly...the fact that you can't take the RISK other ppl are taking doesn't mean you should call it a scam!
I'm a proud beneficiary of mmm...abide by the rules,dont get greedy,join when everyone is joining...enjoy your money...chikena!
Hahan...what's strong with you guys sef #noprovokeme ooo
Drop your number let me add you to the MMM whatsapp community and u can do MMM the smart way...period!
Re: MMM Is A Scam by otitokoroleti: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
eay:

Exactly...the fact that you can't take the RISK other ppl are taking doesn't mean you should call it a scam!
I'm a proud beneficiary of mmm...abide by the rules,dont get greedy,join when everyone is joining...enjoy your money...chikena!
Hahan...what's strong with you guys sef #noprovokeme ooo
Drop your number let me add you to the MMM whatsapp community and u can do MMM the smart way...period!
MMM IS SCAM
Re: MMM Is A Scam by dagok(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
MMM IS SCAM
STUPIDITY
Re: MMM Is A Scam by dixon400(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
If it is a pure business it won't be banned in other top countries... Nobody ever complained abt network marketing. Infact it is more beneficial cos u get to increase ur reach and marketing capacity aside making money.
Re: MMM Is A Scam by otitokoroleti: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
dagok:
STUPIDITY
THE PICTURE BELOW SAY IT ALL ABOUT YOU

Re: MMM Is A Scam by tolexy007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
MMM IS SCAM

That was thought intiallly until I take the risk, now am enjoying my pay big time
Re: MMM Is A Scam by eay(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
MMM IS SCAM

I laff at you...I said the same tin for 3months while my frnds were busy making money...I was busy speaking grammar not until I tried it.
Person wey no knw Wetin hin mate dey do to succeed go run till death... grin grin grin

*sips coke

Re: MMM Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
this is the reason why nigerians would continue to be poor. no risk no gain. i just bought a car with mmm. i was calling it a scam for months till i understood the ideology and ph. now am reaping. infact i decided not to help any poor soul, imagine the risk i took, bought a car and somebody is saying i should help him, why not take the same risk i took and make it big. always invest with profits and make regular income.
Re: MMM Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm.. MMM MMM MMM Subscribers are advised to invest with spare money. Bt most of us prefer to put in a vast share of our savings.anyway Everything in life is a risk. For those of u sayin MMM wil steal ur moni. Ans. D moni doz nt go into a central account.
For those of u askin how they get the 30percnt profit Ans. Ask insurance company how they pay premium to new subscribers.
May God save u from the ignorance of google

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Business Opportunity / Jumia Global / Nigeria Business Forum Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.