Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) (5109 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Why Are We Supporting This Ugly Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by peters1151: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
So guys, You were walking home around 10pm through a lonely street in your neighbourhood and you walked into this.
First of all, you tried to recover from the shock before looking around but there was not a single soul in sight. What would you do?
1. Run with the money
2. Take her to the hospital and hide the money somewhere
3. Take her to the hospital and return the Money to the police
4. Ignore both the girl and the money and run away
Be sincere!
Drop your Comments.

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by udede(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by obynno7(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jibril659:
take her to a hospital Nd run away with dat cash
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by psucc(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by yarimo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
In this BUHARI'S government number 1 sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by ephemm(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
4. I am in Nigeria, awoof dey always turn belle, and if u choose to help Naija Police will make u regret it

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by dotuna3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
If u go with 2 what if she die on your way to hospital? And u re close to town and police check point. How willvu wash your self clean that u were not d one who killed her?

My friend I will just go with number 1 and save my self d stress

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Zedoo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Swift sharp number 4!!!
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by flokii: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
no 4.. No tym

It could be a decoy, she might av joined gang lyk that or be a killer sef

Like d yorubas wld say.. ore ni won
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Opistorincos(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'll have to go with number 3 cos what will be will be, I don't need to start chasing wealth unnecessarily
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by 7114garrett: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'll go with #1 because if you take someone to the hospital in that condition, you're going to have to answer a hell of a lot of questions and you may just end up going to prison yourself if the police don't believe you are telling the truth.
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
i will just call the cops...

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
As a good waffi boy, I go carry the money go house jeje.. Then call the cops anonymously cool
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by ExplicitContent: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
I will gather the money and hide it somewhere.
Then call emergency rescue(with anonymous identiy) from a different location but close to the area.
Tactically watch out for the girl, if she survives I give her the money back.
If she doesn't! .. erhnm! ... ..

Nwa ne you can say that again! grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Give her a quickie ( akant waste that killer shape) and run with the money.

Na God answer my call.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by WhyNa: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
crotonite:
i will just call the cops...
Where do you think you are?

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by wordcat(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
peters1151:
4. Ignore both the girl and the money and run away
I am sincere!
My Comment.
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by somehowpenis(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Try to be sure she is alive or well, if she isn't, then i will take half of the money, enough... Then leave the money and the girl the way i saw them and run away.

If you help the girl, you get involved, somehow, either you are part of the investigation by the police or those who put her in that condition track you down...

If you take the bag of money, somehow it will be traced down to you.. Just take half and live the rest for the next victim who will take it all, not even knowing you were there..

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by FreeSpirited: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Humans are wicked o....see how they murdered this fine gal
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by mytime24(f): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Opistorincos:
I'll have to go with number 3 cos what will be will be, I don't need to start chasing wealth unnecessarily
super story angry
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2016
I will go with no 4, y do u think d place is lonely n deserted it's BC everyone arnd used number 4 grin
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2016
WhyNa:

Where do you think you are?
shebi na 911 i go just dial? that's very easy nah!
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by tyson99(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2016
crotonite:
shebi na 911 i go just dial? that's very easy nah!
Hello my broda dis is nigeria 911 doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2016
tyson99:

i was just joking..
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by Raydos: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
First Of All, I'll Check If She's Still Breathing Or Not.

If She's Still Breathing, I Will Help Her, - She Might Even Fall Inlove With Me Later, And I'll At Last Have Both The Money And That Big Ass.

But If She's Dead I'm Gon Run For My Life - I Can Never Take The Money, My Bible Said -Do Not Take What Doesn't Belong To You.

.....Yeah
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by lolawilliams(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
dotuna3:
If u go with 2 what if she die on your way to hospital? And u re close to town and police check point. How willvu wash your self clean that u were not d one who killed her?

My friend I will just go with number 1 and save my self d stress
Lol.
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by lative(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by potolistic(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Even if you carry the money run... The memory of the girl will always be dere 2 haunt you.... Bob no 4 nai win am
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
tyson99:

In lagos we use 112.
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by andray12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
wink na 1 sure pass o 4 diz harsh economy8)
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
The fear of naija police is the beginning of wisdom grin
I won't want to steal from the dead.
Na waka pass sure pass o angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Tolani Otedola Reacts After Blog Described Her Brother As ‘Mentally Unstable’. / See Lyta’s Alleged Girlfriend, Coco Brown Dazzles In New Pictures As She Turns A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.